T H R E E

DEJA BRIDGE

DEJA BRIDGE

Ever since what happened between me and Izzy I haven't went back over there.

He acting he's my nigga to be lookin through my phone like that  I don't even know the kid I meet him like a day ago.

Rowan and I  went on one date to the movies it was nice he looks better in person because his pictures wasn't helping him at all.

"Deja deja"I hear kam calling my name what I said laying down in my bed.

"mom is coming back".

"okay and what does that have to do with me. You know I don't fuck with her anyways.

"I don't know I thought u wanted to know"she said shrugging her shoulders.

"mmcht well that's nice if  u wanna see her go ahead I won't be here when she comes."

"Where are you gonna go"?

"I had found a lil house its look like this one but it's much better for what I'm paying."

She came to me and Hugged me "I'm proud of you"kam said while shedding a tear.

"Aww why are u crying fo"? I wipe the tears from her eyes.

"After mom had that argue with you and she said she was leaving you've been improving more especially since dad died. You know if he was here he would be proud and I wanna be like you Deja you doing all this shit to better yourself."

Kam cried "Thanks Kamren youcan't be like me only better than me" We sit down after our little sentimental moment and watched a movie.

                               IZZY DAVIS

                               IZZY DAVIS

Deja hasn't been to the house every since I looked through her phone.

ion give a fuck bitch bout dum as fuck.

I've been seeing this hoe Rae a lot she mad fuckin obsessed knowing I'm just trynna fuck.