Twenty Three

1 month later

1 month later

"You sure you okay?" Rubi asked as Deja was throwing her guts up

"I'm fine rubi" she said getting up washing her mouth out just for her to throw up again

"You said that last week and it hasn't gotten better you've been throwing up all ya favorite meals, eating some weird shit and throwing up every two seconds."

"You might be pregnant." Rubi added

"The fuck I'm not the only person I had sex with is izzy and we have been staying safe."

"You sure about that." Rubi said raising an eyebrow

"Yes bitch."

"Come on let's just go to the store and get pregnancy test"

"Okay for me and you cause the way I heard you and Blu fucking I'm surprised you not pregnant"

"Ugh that's what I gotta tell you. I am Pregnant I turned 5 months today"

"And that didn't cross ya mind when we talk. You wanna worry about me being pregnant but you didn't tell your Bestfriend ya "sister" that you was pregnant wow."

"Don't do that Dejasia because I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell you and all this shit going on with Kam it wasnt something I wanted to talk about."

"Whatever Rubiana let's go to the store and get this shit."

We drove to the store Picking up some pregnancy two Clear Blue and  two First response

"I'm scared bitch if this shit comes out positive I don't know what to do"

"It's okay I'll be here for you every step of the way."

Okay" I walked in the bathroom peed in the cup and dipped the sticks in the cup all I gotta do now is wait.

———-

Ten minutes passed and I was scared to go in the bathroom. Can you do it I'm scared" I asked rubi she went in the bathroom reading the test

"Bitch I don't like silence tell me what the fuck is up."

"Bitch it's positive"she said to me coming out the bathroom with the test in her hand.

"Like one is positive or is the all of them positive.",I asked her cause sometimes they can be wrong.

"No here slll of them is positive. She handed me the test I analyzed them seeing all of them said positive.

"What am I gonna tell Izzy. Like I wanna keep it and if he doesn't want to then what."

Sis what you mean then what then nothing if he doesn't like it I'll make sure he likes it unless he's gonna be a deadbeat.

Some niggas is fine with that me and Izzy just fuck from time to time not even ready for no bad ass child to be walking around here"

                             Izzy😈🥰