Chapter 10

Oh my gosh!! This morning when I came on here this book had 1k reads and a please update comment so in honor of that I'm putting my break on hold and gifting my lovely readers with a chapter. Thank you, thank you so much to all my readers!!

2 months later...

It's been two months since I killed Slava. Dario's case was dropped around two weeks ago due to the fact I had concrete evidence he wasn't even in New York the night of the murder. This is true, he was on a plane coming back from Italy the night of the murder.

The attack on my brother and Dario's shipments never happened. Sergei got the message and the last two months it's been radio silence, which I know is stressing Dario out.

Since Dario is no longer my client I allow him to take his frustration and stress out on me, if you know what I mean. I've officially been inducted into the family according to Gianna and Marco and Juan and I have dinner with them almost every night.

Juan had been acting strange a couple of weeks ago, but me being his best friend threatened to light his ass on fire if he didn't spill. He ended up spilling that he was seeing Vader, who is Bi, and really liked him. I wanted to give the usual you hurt my best friend threat but Juan made me promise I wouldn't say anything because Vader was still figuring out his feelings or some shit.

Juan and I have also gotten really close to Talia. I learned that she and her big sister were abused by their father as a child and ran away when they were eighteen and fourteen. She met Lucas at one of Dario's bars where she works, three years ago.

And for the most important thing that happened in the last two months, we raided the club where the human trafficking was happening.

Flashback...

"Room one, clear." Andres's voice comes through my earpiece.

"Room two, clear." Juan's voice came through a second after.

"The last fuckers are dead," I say into my mic after I shoot the last few men and women who tried to escape. We happened to choose the night a big auction was happening.

"Room three, clear." A husky voice says in my ear. "Kingston and I will check room four."

I smell him before I see him. That's a weird thing to say but honestly, I love the smell of his cologne and added with blood and sweat. Fuck me.

"C'mon that room isn't going to check its self," He says this time really in my ear, his breath fanning my neck.

Arriving at the door, I kick it down. Inside the small, dirty room is about thirty girls huddled together. They're all beaten and bruised, with tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Please don't hurt us," One of the older ones whimpers. She looks to be only sixteen. I look at Dario and he looks at me. As if we can read each other's minds we both lower our guns.

"We're not going to hurt we're here to save you. We're going to get you back to your families and if you don't have families we're going to get you somewhere safe." I say kindly, "This is Dario and I'm Kingston."

"I'm Eliana and this is Georgia," the same girl speaks pointing to herself and another girl who looks almost dead. "We're the eldest."

"How old are you, girls?" I ask.

"Fourteen, the rest range from six to thirteen," Georgia responds.

"Six, oh my god?!" Talia says entering the room with tears welled in her eyes. I know this brings back memories for her. Juan, Andres, Lucas, Vader, and a couple of other men enter as well.

A loud whimper is heard somewhere in the middle of the group. Eliana rushes to a small girl whose arm is twisted at an awkward angle.

"We need to get you girls' medical attention immediately," I say. "We have plenty of Doctors waiting and ready."

The girls slowly get up some wobbling on their feet. The men and Talia rush to help them, carrying them to the cars. All that's left are Eliana, Georgia, and the little girl.

I sigh, "I know you don't trust us and you have every reason not to. You girls have been through so much, but please let us help you. If her arm stays like that there's a chance it will never function properly again. As for you girls, those gashes if untreated any longer they will get infected and it's possible you could die."

They look at each other and simultaneously nod.
"We're trusting you with our lives but most importantly my sisters' life. If this ends up being a mistake on our part and you or any of your goons hurt my sister I will cut out their eyeballs and shove them down their fucking throat." Eliana seethes.

I smile, "If I or any of my 'goons' hurt you, Georgia, or your sister you have permission to do whatever the fuck you want. You'd make a great assassin one day, by the way." They stand their stricken.

Present...

Two months later and all the girls were returned to their homes all except, Georgia, Eliana, and Sky (Eliana's sister). Eliana and Sky ran away from their abusive uncle and Georgia's stepbrother tried to assault her and her parents didn't believe her so she ran away. The rest of the girls were just kidnapped and all had devastated families.

Sky and Rosy became inseparable and Eliana and Georgia are inseparable so they are staying at the manor. At first, Eliana was skeptical of us but as soon as she saw her sister take a liking to us she slowly started to feel more comfortable.

Juan and I have been training Georgia and Eliana and like I said Eliana would make a great assassin. Georgia on the other hand is super intelligent and good with computers. I've been training her to be a bounty hunter.

Georgia Lewis⬆️ 

Georgia Lewis⬆️ 

I know it's short, but it's more of an informative chapter. I'll probably update another chapter tomorrow or early Saturday. Thank you, again for 1k I'm honestly so happy!!!
🖤SC

P.s- what's your favorite emoji? Mine is these two😳😏