Chapter 29

Kingston-five days later

Tiny beads of sweat slide down his chiseled jawline down to his neck and finally soak into his grey shirt. His muscles ripple and strain as he slowly and seductively raises his shirt. His six pack abs glisten with sweat, making them stand out. His whole appearance has me drooling on the floor.

"Holy fuck!" Juan curses from beside me. "I know, right?" I breathe, not taking my eyes off the literal adonis in front of me.

"What the fuck are you three doing?" Someone shouts from behind us. Talia, Juan, and I turn around to see the furious faces of Vader, Lucas, and Dario. Dario has his jaw and fists clenched. I can practically feel the anger rolling off him.

Oh, shit, I'm fucked!

No, you're going to get fucked.

Angry sex, hell yes!

"Hey, baby!" All three of us say in unison-directed at our boyfriends-with sheepish grins and innocent eyes. Oh, did I forget to mention? Juan and Vader are hooking up now. Apparently, Vader is bisexual. I did not know that.  

"Why the hell are you three watching half-naked men when you have your own men who would happily get naked for you?" Vader asks. If the room wasn't tense right now I would burst out laughing. Something about that sentence was just funny.

"It's Micheal B. Jordan," I state in a duh tone. Like, come on bros who wouldn't watch him half-naked.

"Do you three look like Adonis Creed?" Talia adds sarcastically. "I think the fuck not," Juan finishes.

"He's not even that hot," Lucas mutters. All three of us gasp and place our hands over our hearts. He did not just disrespect my husband. "Just for that, you're sleeping on the couch, tonight!" Talia huffs.

"Baby, that's not fair!" He whines. She rolls her eyes and gathers her snacks before exiting. He trails after her like a lost puppy. Juan and I look at each other, giving a silent nod of understanding.

"Rosa get out of here it's adult time!" Juan shouts. The boys turn their heads to look at the exit they just entered while Juan and I run for the other exit, the one not blocked. Perks of being one of the richest families in the world. A movie theater with two exits, a fifty-foot screen, a snack bar, and unlimited movies and shows.

I make it all the way to the living room before Dario manages to catch up to me. He tackles me and we both go tumbling on the couch. I try to push him off me but to no avail. The man is like a fucking boulder. I swear to god I'm putting him on a diet.

"Why do you watch naked men?" He growls.

"I already told you, it's Adonis Creed and he only had his shirt off." I wheeze. If this man doesn't fucking move soon I am going to fucking knee Jellybean. Noticing my lack of oxygen he gets off of me and hauls me up with him and places me on his lap.

"The only man you should see half-naked is me," He growls. What are you a fucking dog?

"Excuse me, I didn't complain when we watched 'The Wolf of Wall Street' and you practically drooled over Margot Robbie," I argue.

"That's different," He strains as if he's trying to control his anger. I raise my right eyebrow and cross my arms. "How exactly is that different? She was half-naked as well."

"It's different because you were drooling over her as well," He states.

"How could I not?!" I raise my arms in exasperation, almost whacking him in the face. "It's Margot Robbie."

"My point exactly," He flashes me a triumphant grin.

"Just admit it, Micheal B. Jordan is hot."

"He is okay."

"Do you want to sleep in the dog house?"

"We don't have a dog house," He deadpans.

"Then I'll fucking build one!"

"No, thank you, baby." He kisses my cheek. "I'm perfectly fine in our bed."

"Then fix your statement," I demand.

"Fine," He huffs. "Micheal B. Jordan has a nice body." I quirk a brow. "That's all you're getting from me."

"I'll take it," I say.

"Come one, amore. We have a party to get ready for."

🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜

"Ow! Kingston that was my eyeball," Dario exclaims.

"Well if you would stop moving then I wouldn't have poked your fucking eyeball," I growl. Oh shit! I've turned into a dog.

"Whatever," He grumbles. "Are you almost done?"

"Yes, only one more." I pluck his last stray eyebrow before putting on his wig. As an assassin, I am an expert with wigs, makeup, and colorful contacts.

"Remind me again why I let Sky pick our costumes?" He asks, irritably.

"Because we love her and Rosa got to pick your parents' costume," I respond. "I think we look cute."

"I look like an old dude on steroids," He deadpans. "And you look like Marty McFly with long hair-well almost-I think Marty McFly has a fatter ass." I slap his arm in annoyance as he chuckles.

"Are you trying to get your sex privileges taken away?" I ask seriously.

"Even if you did take my sex privileges away you would never last," He replies. "You love Jellybean, too much."

"You know before I started dating you, Jellybeans used to be one of my favorite candies," I state. "Now I can't even eat one without being repulsed."

He quirks a brow. "The thought of my dick repulses you?"

"Yes."

"Really, because that's not what you say when it's inside you." I blush bright red and hide my face away in embarrassment. He chuckles at my embarrassment before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I think it's about time we head downstairs." He chuckles.

"You're an ass," I mutter.

"Yet, you love me." He grins.

"That I do,"

We head downstairs to see everyone waiting in their costume. Eliana, Georgia, and Kaden are dressed as Shrek, Donkey, and Fiona. Sky and Rosa are dressed as Spongebob and Patrick. Talia and Lucas are dressed as Thing One and Thing Two. Vader and Juan are dressed as a cop and an inmate. My father and Leta are dressed as Tony Montana and Elvira Hancock. Andres and Ava are dressed as The devil and an angel and finally, Gianna and Marco are dressed as Wayne and Garth.

💃💃💃💃💃

So originally this was supposed to line up with Halloween, but life happened. And if you don't know the characters described them we can't be friends. Just kidding, but not really.
SC🖤