FOUR

A month later after the training and everyone have returned to their base. The director called a brief meeting with all the staffs of the agency in which Blaire is working.

“Good day everyone, I'm really proud of the report I received that the best agent is Blaire Willows", the director said, which made Cassie hug Blaire with great joy, and everyone give her handshakes and congratulations here and there.

“So now guys lets appreciate and encourage this people they have gone through a lot and they need to be appreciated.” he smiled

“You all can go home now. I am giving you all a day off I’ll be expecting you back on Thursday. Then we can talk about celebrating.”

Everyone went their separate ways leaving Blaire and Cassie still hugging each other.

“How are you Blaire dear? How was the training? Did you find any handsome guys that can help you pick up your boring social life? You don't even go to parties” the two friends laughed heartly as they walk hand-in-hand out of the office premises.

“Cassandra, when will you change? I saw a lot of people and they were all wonderful. That is your answer I am very tired and can’t wait to see Caitlin, Ashton and my parents. I have seen you so you are off my list. Muah see you tomorrow” she said leaving Cassie smiling after her.

As she lifted her head, she saw Ashton arriving in his car to pick her up. He alighted, gave her a bear hug, so tight making her gasp for air as he helped her with her luggage.

“Ashton I can’t breathe” she squirmed making him suddenly loosen his hand around her.

“How are you? How was the training? I really missed you sis”

“I missed you too. Now let us get going 'cause I cannot wait to see everyone” she said smiling

°°°

Nathan who was wondering what happened at his work place did not inform any of his family members also making sure that none of his workers told his father. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

“Nathan! Come downstairs dinner is served and we are going to start without you if you don’t come downstairs on time” Natalia shouted from the stairs area

“Be right there! He said over the phone and continued with his telephone conversation for another minute before hanging up and joining the family at the dinning table.

''Sorry guys, I was just speaking with Aaron on the phone and he sent his greeting to everyone”, he said as he got to the dining room.

“That's ok, let's eat, also send my regards to Aaron whenever you calls again and tell him I want to see my lovely son.” his mother said.

They all settled prayed and ate their food. After dinner they were watching the news when the broadcaster suddenly said
“The famous Nathan Smith was suspected to have been stealing money from the government….”

“Nathan, What am I hearing? Is that true?” His father asked in shock. Nathan who was too shocked to say anything just kept staring at the television having a panic attack

“Nate, Nate breathe, please breathe I know you did not do it. Please breathe for me my son.” His mother begged as she moved close to him, rubbing his back and urging him to breathe.

“Bro please breathe don’t mind what that broadcaster said I know you didn't do anything like that.” said his sister.

Flashback

“I still can’t believe you could do this to me after all I did for you.”

“You are a jerk and you know what? I was just using you to get famous.”