"I think emotions were just heightened because that's the first time he's seen her since the break up. I'd just wait and see how it goes." Tiff advised.

"Yeah."

****

That afternoon Liv and I organised to go fishing with Ollie, not my strongest hobby but I was missing him a lot.

"I've got a dodgy rod I think." Liv shouted.

"More like you've had hundreds of dodgy rods."

"Ha Ha."

"Thank you for coming down to see us." I told Ollie. "I've missed you and I'm struggling with the fact that I can't give you a massive hug right now."

"It's so good to see you two as well. You both look really good."

"I threw this pool party the other day." Liv said. "I didn't actually tell you this as breakfast but just before Sam left I threw a drink in his face."

"What!"

"We were having this argument about Tiff and when him and Zara were together and he was being vile. I couldn't take it anymore and made him leave."

"He didn't mention this to me when I rung him before."

"Maybe because he knows you two are friends and doesn't want to hurt you." Ollie interjected.

"I guess."

"That's boring through, what's happening with the wedding?" Liv asked. "Your big wedding."

"Interesting you say that. With this situation, Gareth said he just wants to have a small wedding with close family and friends."

"I think everyone would understand that, they know you can't do anything about this."

"But the problem is this, Gareth wants a small wedding now and then a big party maybe next year. I want that main wedding to be spectacular and I feel like with all these changes it just won't be."

"It's not your dream."

"Exactly. I've dreamed of this moment probably since we got engaged and I don't want to look back on my wedding in sadness at the way it went."

"Is this a calm topic of conversation or are you both frustrated?"

"There's been definitely a couple of words. He wants to just elope and get it over with but that's not what I want." He said. "Gareth needs to remember who he's marrying."

"Will there become a point though where you can't wait any longer? No one knows when things might get better to be the point where you can have a big wedding again." I told him. "I just don't want you to throw this away now and then it to become bitter if you do end up just eloping in the future."

"Yeah."

Lib went off after that to go and find a cafe nearby leaving Ollie and I by the water.

"How are you finding it then? I meant what I said earlier you are glowing."

"Thank you. I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would. I've gone from being with two other people on a farm for five months to in a sexually fuelled environment with people I like and dislike."

"Have you and Liv spoken?"

"Yeah. We just decided to be friends, I did actually quite like her and there was some chemistry between us but I think it's best we stay friends."

"Any other people you could be interested in?"

"I'm not going to lie I think there is some chemistry between Tristan and I. I haven't really spoken to him much but we do have good conversations."