04 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

Her chest was fully exposed, she wore bright red lingerie barely covering her breasts, and scares were all over her while a big tattoo-covered the upper chest.

She was beautiful, she had a toned body and her breasts were just the perfect size to grab.

Who the fuck was she wearing that for?

I quickly sat down next to her pulling the shirt out of her mouth.

"You done eye-fucking me Prestante ." She asked. Prestante . Hhmm.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked. Ignoring her question, she wouldn't even be ready for my answer.

Her head tilted back as she didn't say a word.

She took deep breaths before throwing the needle and thread into a box.

"Nothing. Go back to your car and let's go." she hissed starting the engine.

"What the fuck happened?" I demanded more threatening this time.

She looked over to me pulling some alcohol over the wound, shutting her eyes.

"I said-" glancing over to her I fisted my palms.

I was a very impatient man, and by the eye-roll, I knew she noticed. "A scare opened while I waited at my position."

I nodded not knowing what to say next.

"Next time mind your own business. I can take care of my own problems," she said slamming the car door in my face. Bitch

"I would if you weren't fucking incapable of shit." I retorted smirking seeing her eyes fill with rage before she inserted her key are started the mat-red car.

Walking over to my car I started the engine driving in front of her. That attitude was getting on my goddamn nerves I thought as I drove up to the front of the villa switching the engine off.

Looking back to see if she was behind I saw no car in sight. Where the fuck did she go now?

I stood up throwing the keys and the bodyguard and told him to park the car and went in opening the large glass doors.

I walked over to Isa's room instantly my eyes fixed on her closed door. I was hoping she had taken another path and came earlier or I might do something I would regret.

I opened the door to her room and saw her sitting on her bed.

"Can't you knock?" she asked looking up to me.

"Is she here?" I asked sounding not too desperate. I was supposed to assure her security.

"Who? Royalty?" she sounded surprised. I nodded sparring eye contact and looking over the room. I already knew she was looking at me all fucked up.

"No, she probably went over to Dr. Aric's house." She answered putting some weird shit on her eyelashes.

"And she couldn't even tell me?" I asked rage filling my body.

She had the opportunity to tell me in the car, and yet she didn't. I was fucking responsible for her.

If anything happened I was getting stabbed by my uncle, not her. I didn't know why but he was very protective over her from the first day I had come back.

"She'll be back tomorrow in the morning."

I turned around and walked into my room throwing my clothes onto my bed and stepped into the bathroom.

I needed a cold shower after seeing her in her car. I had been with enough women not too much.

Sex was great but feeling the adrenaline after a fight was better but fuck I knew she was different.

She challenged me, pushed me past the point of no return, and all I wanted was to break her.

Not her personality, that shit was hot.

Yes, I would never deny I was attracted to her.

She had a rare beauty and a dominant attitude that turned me on, but never did I get excited after being close to a woman or seeing someone's bare chest.

I wanted to make her submit to me, fuck her until she couldn't feel her legs for days.

Not because I enjoyed presenting woman as weak but becauseI knew for a fact a woman like her never obayed to men.

I wanted to be the first one she obeyed to.

I've never had my thoughts occupied by any woman.

Either I thought about what I was going to expand my business or who I was going to kill next but that body, her breasts, that red lingerie just wouldn't get out of my head.

I showered and ran my fingers through my hair pulling a towel over my body and walking into my room changing and gripping my essentials: cell phone, gun, and a knife tugging it behind my back.

I walked back to the living room seeing the boys gathered around laughing and drinking.

Good old times must admit.

"Want to join?" Lorenzo asked looking up to meet my glaze his hands were still reaching for the whiskey bottle in front of him pouring himself a glass.

I shook my head taking the keys from my desk walking out.

I needed to clear my head and the best way I could do it was by distracting myself.

My mind was playing tricks on me. Just that thought alone made my jaw clench.

——————
update: every wednesday
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio