19 | drowned blood

"Do you think if I throw my head against the wall people will mind?" I asked throwing my head back in annoyance and letting the big golden chandelier shine blend my eyes causing me to narrow them slightly

Arian Ganim was officially getting on my damn nerves and I thought someone else had already taken upon the position.

With his dignity and annoying character needing to come close and talk to me, wanting me to stay for dinner, I had never the urge to kill someone this much.

Maybe one person came close to that, but I let that person come close to me.

"I think they will Roy, patience I am sure we are almost there," Cecilia whispered back shaking her head amused.

Patience, never heard of that and certainly wasn't interested in knowing what it was.

I liked to have my things in time without having to wait. I think everyone did, as well as lack patience and I was just one of many having that quality.

Those are some reasons why I tried to do my "missions" as soon as I got them. Because I hated to wait and hated to make others wait as well.

"Now what you all have been waiting for. I am sure some of you are familiar with it. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you." he smirked, glancing over to me

"The world's most valuable diamond, The Marquise, is in my possession and today you have the honor to see it yourself." Everyone around gasped widening their eyes by his word.

Do you want a reward, big boy? Cause you will get one really soon.

"Told you." Ci smiled kissing my cheek causing me to roll my eyes.

Finally, we came to the point, or else I would have seriously considered going home with a big red bruise on my forehead.

"If you would follow me, ladies and gentlemen." Oh, I will certainly follow you if I get my diamond out of it.

The only problem we had was how to get the guards away from him. They had been following him everywhere, and I knew for a fact they weren't going to let him out of sight any time soon, not if he let them go.

There was only one thing I could do: I was certainly not liking it any bit.

Standing in front of a rich painted wall, he spun around, his eyes wandering around the crowd until they met mine, striding closer to me until he was right behind my back.

"How about you step forward and get the best view out of all these people?" he said out loud smiling.

Returning the smile I answered enthusiastically "Sure,"

Walked up to the very front I stood beside him while his hand crept around my back.

If a certain someone would be here, your head would be rolling around the room, buddy.