26 | drowned blood

WARNING: Contains violence & SEXUAL CONTENT read at your own risk.

"Since day one it was always Remus and Eveline

"Since day one it was always Remus and Eveline. Everyone knew us as the couple where the girl didn't deserve the boy. Not in a good way. Not at all! They thought what did he see in that girl? They thought why was such a handsome boy doing with such a girl?"

Feeling his body move from beside me to behind me, his chest was against my back while his hands were tugged inside his suit pants pocket.

I could feel it all. His chest muscles, his hot erotized member, his body heat, and most importantly his support and comfort.

"But boy did they know that I never chose to be near him in the first place."

Closing my eyes, I leaned back, my head resting against his chest while staring out of the glass wall getting lost into the placid city lights.

Stepping into diner the small bell on the top of the door rung alerting everyone in the restaurant someone had came in

Seeing his familiar dark brown hair and leather jacket I walked up to the figure.

Instantly as my hand made contact with his shoulder his body turned sideways facing me. A bright smile reached his face and soon mine matched his.

"There you are. I have been waiting for you." Turning my smile into an apologetic one I sat down opposite him folding my hands on my lap and looking around the diner.

My black short hair at the front fell forward covering my vision when his hand reached out and he placed it behind my ear.

"I'm sorry. I just came from the library and went through all the Greek mythology books. And guess what I found." Sticking my hand excitingly into my light blue bag I pulled out an obsidian book smoothening the front book cover before showing him.

Greek mythology about a Gorgon: Medusa

"Why do you have a book of some unappealing woman?" he asked going through the menu.