04 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

We both stepped out of the car walking into the headquarters.

Of course, the headquarters had to change too. We started to walk further seeing our target not noticing us.

I looked over to her to check as she opened her bag tossing it to the side and of course, the infamous weapon appeared.

Silver metal crawls just as the color of her eyes was placed on her hand

She quickly looked over and nodded looking back at the target.

"Lorenzo is everything set?" she spoke into her headset her eyes still fixed on the target.

"Yes, the system will be shut down in two minutes, all the cameras will be off. Your time starts now."

"I will stay back; you do your job. If he tries to run he will run east where I will be standing ready to kill him." She explained looking back at me.

I wasn't a man who listened to other orders but her plan made sense. 

"How do you know he will run east?" I questioned, how the fuck would I know where these bastards ran I liked to kill my victims instantly without having to run after them.

Just as I turned back to her she took my hand forcing me to follow her behind the soil.

"What was that for?" our faces were inches away.

Well, fuck me! She looked over my right shoulder her eyes still on the target unfazed by the gap not that I was complaining.

I could feel my fucking dick harden in my pants and she wasn't even touching me. I was definitely fucked up.

"He almost saw us," she assured looking back at me before continuing.

We will take east because, his right foot always walks first, if he sees you and wants to run he will go east because his right foot will lead him that way." I nodded fisting my palm, time to hunt. 

We walked to our positions and waited until he came closer.

I quickly went behind him hitting him on five different pressure points on the body making him stumble forward.

He swung his fist into my shoulder widening his eyes as he realized I didn't even move one bit.

Before a smile formed on my face I quickly saw Royalty leave the building running back out of the doors. So, this is how fucked up she works.

I took my gun out, shooting him right between his eyes, and followed her taking my time.

I was starting to regret coming back to Milan if this was what I was going to do the whole time.

I had to hunt down some man who dared to traffic weapons on my territory.

Reaching the car, I walked up to hers and opened the door seeing her face all red, her shirt in her mouth while a needle and thread were going into her skin.