We Love Virgo

Sagittarius woke up to knocking on her door. She crawled out of her Class A bed and let Gem in her room.

"I have an idea!" Gem sat on the foot of Sagittarius' bed, her freshly dyed white hair hidden by a full-body ninja suit.

"Do I need my ninja costume?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Who is out target this time?"

"Aquarius."

***

Everyone met up in the lobby after hearing an alarm blast through the hotel.

Cetus stood in front of everyone. Gem and Sagittarius wore ninja costumes.

"You're all moving to the next country in five days. Ophiuchus will met us there. Until then, you guys are free to do whatever you want. There's a really nice bubble tea shop in the capital city if you guys wanna check it out." Cetus left, bubble tea in her hand.

"Where do you guys want to go?" asked Virgo.

"I'll go back to the capital. I want to speak to Mira about something." Cancer looked at Cancy. "Do you want to come?"

"Y-yes. I also want to do-speak with Mira."

"I'll come too." Taurus wheeled towards Cancer.

"I think I'll go tour the country." Aquarius pulled a tourist map from his pocket. "There's a sky train that goes from island to island and stops at a bunch of tourist locations. Does anyone want to come with me?"

"Aquarius makes a decision," announced Sagittarius. "It is a good one."

Aquarius furrowed his brow at Sagittarius.

Lee approached Capri. "We should-"

Pie quickly pulled Capri towards her. "Capri comes with me."

"She's my girlf-"

"Well, now she's my best friend so go fuck yourself."

Lee glared at Pie before deciding to stay home.

Everyone else choose where they wanted to go and split into two groups.

***

"Cancer! Cancy!" Mira embraced both crabs. Cancer, Cancy, Taurus, Leon, Vinn, Scor, Taur, Saggi, Aquari, Capricorn, Gemini, and Pisces decided to meet Mira in the castle.

Mira escorted them all into a meeting room with a long table similar to the ones at the hotels. Everyone sat down.

Mira scanned the room before closing and locking the door. "There is no microphone or camera in this room. Top secret."

"Did you see Ophiuchus' show yesterday?" asked Cancer.

Mira sighed. "The show was very... extraño."

"What about it w-was strange?" asked Cancy.

"In show, you all swim during happy weather. When was the show made?"

"We filmed it yesterday," replied Saggi.

"But yesterday was lots of rain and angry weather! It does not make sense! I think the show was changed to make it look better than what really happened."