Truth or Dare part 3

"I love it when you call me señorita~"

Virgo and Libra danced in the middle of a crowded restaurant wearing clown costumes. Neither of which were chosen by them.

"I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya~" Libra cringed and sang off key as Virgo stepped on her clown shoes that were two sizes too large.

"But every touch is ooh la la la~" Virgo tried to spin Libra but ended up accidentally pushing her over. Libra tried to grab onto Virgo as she fell, pulling him down with her.

Meanwhile the twelve other zodiacs laughed their asses off from the three tables occupied by them in the back of the room.

***

After everyone returned to their circle in the hotel lobby, Libra still refused to show her face, hiding behind her hands.

"We all..." Taurus frowned at her phone. "Have to switch shirts with the person to our right."

Aquarius smirked at Gem. "Have fun!"

"Wait, but there's too much of a size difference!" pouted Gem. "He's really broad with huge shoulders... I don't know if I'd actually be able to wear his shirt."

Sagittarius handed her a hair tie. "Tie the shirt after you put it on."

"So... how are we going to do this?" asked Leon.

Gemini sighed and removed his shirt first, passing it to the person to his right. Everyone took turns changing their shirts in the washroom. After they were finished, Taurus read out the next dare.

"Leon and I have to do each other's make up." Taurus shrugged and passed the phone to Gem while her and Leon dug through the box for makeup they wanted to use.

"While they do that..." Gem groaned. "Virgo and Libra have to make a poem called Platonic."

"Why?" whined Pisces.

"Roses are red," started Libra.

"Violets are blue," continued Virgo.

"I hate the word platonic."

"And I know everyone else does too."

Gem shook her head and gave them a thumbs down.

"That was boring," sighed Capricorn.

Virgo crossed his arms.  "Then you guys make a poem!"

Gem read the next dare. "Cancer has to pie three people."

"Where do I get the pie?" Cancer stood up and looked through the box. "There's no pies in here."

"The cafeteria," whispered Taurus.

"That actually makes sense." Cancer ran towards the cafeteria on the bottom floor.

"How does he look?" Taurus smiled and pointed to Leon who was now covered in pink and purple sparkly makeup. It looked a little sloppy, but not too bad overall. Leon smiled into the mirror before starting Taurus' face.

"I have to..." Gem scrolled down.

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Sagittarius snatched the phone from Gem. "She has to sing that Gemini is the better twin."