Hunting The Zodiacs part 2

Vinn and Scor relaxed at a library. Scor wasn't a big reader, but he liked to come here with Vinn since she likes to read a lot.

While Vinn read from a new book, Scor tried to read as well, but he couldn't find a story that interested him.

Vinn sighed and placed a book mark in her book. "We can go somewhere else if you don't want to be here."

"I don't mind," replied Scor. "Unless there's somewhere you'd rather go."

"I don't have anywhere in mind."

"Me either."

Vinn smiled. "Let's go get some lemonades after we're finished hiding from Ophiuchus."

"That sounds like a very good idea."

"What do you think of all this?"

"All of what?"

"The Trials."

"Something is off. I don't know what Ophiuchus has planned, but somehow I feel uneasy."

"Maybe you're just worried?"

"When do my guy feelings ever end up wrong?"

"Never."

"She's planning something big for that final trial. I don't think I want to know what it is."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you!"

"It's not me that I'm worried about."

"Are you worried about me?"

"Not at all."

Vinn playfully punched Scor. "I'm worried about you too. You're my best friend."

"Is it weird that I'm worried for the originals too? I wouldn't mind being friends with them."

"I don't want anything to happen to them either. I just want to beat them so I can keep my kingdom."

"Maybe it would be easier if I just let Scorpio take my kingdom. Sometimes I think I'd rather live a peaceful life."

"You can let Scorpio rule and come live with me in my kingdom!"

"I can do that... but..."

"But?"

"Nothing."

"You clearly meant something!"

"It's a secret."

"Tell me!"

"No."

"Then I'll ignore you until you tell me."

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"FINE! You know I can't ignore you for long."

Scor checked his phone. "Ophiuchus is going to be in this area soon. Let's go."

"Alright."

***

After setting up the prank, Sagittarius and Pisces hid together in the meeting room where Ophiuchus was supposed to meet everyone.