Introducing Team PokéFaith!

(As I'm now planning to publish this as an official book and fan-series, these are the quick facts you got to know. The first two characters listed are based on Characters of the Day, while Abby is my OC. I'll try to get the DeviantArt link in case you need it. Also, I gave the Trainers last names and this series's Green is naturally a counterpart of Leaf.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanette Daisy: Nanette is a very advocate 10-year old girl who was once scared of almost everything due to her fear of unexpected things. She developed a crush on Mikey when she met him.

Mikey Evoli: Mikey is a very bold 10-year old boy who was once made fun of for refusing to evolve his Eevee. It is when he met Nanette that he managed to tell his older brothers to let his Pokémon remain the way it is while also starting to have hidden feelings for the young girl.

Scottie Smith: Scottie is a 14-year old boy who wishes to help Nanette become the InterRoyal Champion. If there's ideas that quarrel during danger, he usually halts the fighting and gets his ideas.

Selene Moone: Selene is a kind and cheerful 14-year old girl who had a faithful encounter with Lunala when she was little. She is somewhat naive but she loves Pokémon and would try to capture any that she thinks it cute.

Sorrel Davis: Sorrel is a 14-year old boy shown to care for Pokémon. He also once chastised Nanette when he believed she was responsible for nearly betraying her older sister during a storm.

Cheren Harkabune: Cheren is a calm 14-year old boy who sometimes has a tendency to overthink. While he holds a greater knowledge in Pokémon than his friends and tends to offer advice, his comments are often witty and intellectual.

Mallow Flowera: Mallow is an active and kind-hearted 14-year old girl who's also a bit of a scatterbrain. She helps out at her family's restaurant and her family runs by attracting customers to come in and eat.

Bettie Gabena: Bettie is a 14-year old girl who once had trust problems. It was her greatest act of kindness made in a Pokémon Summer Camp that she became more trustworthy with others.

Bianca Tulip: Bianca is a 14-year old girl who has a crush on Cheren. She is described as being 'flighty' by most of those who she knows (mainly Professor Juniper and Cheren); though she also has a strong side.

Pollen Yellow: Pollen, preferably known as Pikala, is a 14-year old girl who enjoys being with Pikachu. She is much like her official anime counterpart, though she starts only with Boss, Bolt and Curly instead of already having multiple Pikachu in her debut.

Barry Pearl: Barry is a 14-year old boy who's always in a hurry and extremely impatient, and because of this, often crashes into other people (usually demanding a fine from them) or misses important details. He also gets distracted very easily, much to the annoyance of his friends.

Rosa Mari: Rosa is a 14-year old girl who's seen as confident and a powerful trainer. She bounces back between seriousness and laughter easily, much to the embarrassment of twin sister Hilda.

Lillie Aether: Lillie is a mysterious 14-year old girl who, while generally respectful and polite, is also rather cold and aloof towards others, and generally looks down on her friends' lifestyles as Trainers. Over time, she gradually opens up more and more, becoming significantly more confident, cheerful and energetic, eventually becoming a Trainer and getting an egg that hatches into an Alolan Vulpix she names Snowy at the Pokémon School in Alola in the process.

Verity Platinum: Verity is a vibrant and tomboyish 14-year old Pokémon Trainer who enjoys adventures. She has a hidden crush on Sorrel, something which only her partner Piplup unfortunately notices.