SECRECY

Soon they left place where y/n got kidnapped. while  not able to find boys the girls reach the house. By finding house empty girls got confused but soon they become worried as one of bodygaurd said

MAN:- madam what are you doing here, master said you got kidnapped and went there to save there.

by hearing shocked man y/n curse under breath and went to her room with lisa in hurry.

Y/N:- lisa call others to meet us there tell jennie to hide her spot in front of the building.

lisa complete her order as they both changed their cloths and went outside to her whole gang waiting for them

Y/N OUTFIT:-

 by entering her car she drove off to their destination to save boys by following her gang car

MEANWHILE:-

the girl tied up on chair and badly beaten up by men around her.

As their boss enter there. by reaching near girl his blood started to boil by seeing sight infront of him and he shoot one of guard who assign to kidnap the queen.

BOSS:- are you guys blind. Can't you guys see the person before kidnapped them.

his yelling in cold tone flinched everyone in room.

MAN 1:- boss what happened??

he asked trembling in fear and nervousness.

BOSS:- she is neither the queen nor king's girlfriend!!! such fool you guys.

he said shooting everyone who assign to kidnap her.

BOSS:- *scoffed* such a shame got fool by girl

as he finished his sentence they hear gun shots.

BOSS:- fuck!!! he is here now what.....wait... he is here means he didn't know that she is not his girlfriend. am i right?

he asked the man who is near who nod in fear.

after getting answer he sit on chair in front of the door where taehyung will enter soon. Thinking about to kill king he smriked and paitently waited for him.

on other side taehyung getting impatient to see y/n thinking he beaten up her. By opening the door furiously just to see someone on chair with gun on one hand resting other hand on side.

behind taehyung other also enter getting same view in there sight.

TAEHYUNG:-  where is y/n??

he asked in his dark tone.

ignoring the question the person start converrsation.

BOSS:- you know why are they lying on floor dead??

he said pointing the dead bodies of men he killed before

JIMIN:- cut the crap and tell us where is y/n??

the man chuckle on his statement and continue conversation.

BOSS:- you know that punks got fool by girl.... one single girll!!!

he said in yelling at last and stand up by kicking the chair.

NAMJOON:- what do you mean??

BOSS:- they fucking got fool by your girlfriend and kidnapped other girl. But now the king is  here so the queen also come here behind her king, right??

everyone frowned at his statement.

JUNGKOOK:- can you just cut the crap!!

he said annoyingly.

YOONGI:- means y/n is not here?? she fooled your men??

BOSS:- no she is not here.

he said straightforwardly.

BOSS:- but she will be here soon just wait.

he said sitting the chair with gun in one other. While the others are still confused why y/n will be here but soon they got out of their thought as men starting to attack.

AFTER 15 MINUTES:-

BOSS:- look like she is not going to come to save her prince charming.

*GUN SHOT*

he said pointing gun at taehyung forehead but soon groanas he got shoot in leg.

???:- never touch what's mine.

she said in dark voice which send chill down the spine to everyone.

i'm sorry guys if it short compared to other but thanks for watching..