CHANGE

The man point gun at y/n ready to shoot BUT SHOOT!!! Taehyung and jungkook come at time and shoot him.

TAEHYUNG:- y/n are you okay??

He worriedly to her and she nod in response.

JUNGKOOK:- come on hyung, we have to leave.

TAEHYUNG:-yeah... lets go!

Taehyung said helding the y/n hand and started to run.

Y/N:- what happened, why are we going out of mansion.

She asked helding taehyung hand and started running.

JUNGKOOK:- they plant bomb in mansion we have to go to others before bomb blast.

After that they stared running fast to reach towards other who already in van ready to leave.
Soon they to reach there and started to leave mansion. As they move out the gate the mansion got blast.

Soon they reach there other house which considere as hangout spot to them.

After eeaching there girls went towards the bedroom and guys held meeting to discuss the matter

IN THE MEETING:-

TAEHYUNG:- The fuck!! Who dared to attack us plus they plant bomb also.

HOSEOK:- They came with full plan, and about the bomb i think they plant that before they come.

NAMJOON:- i agree, because they know when bomb going to blast and the time they started to leave.

JIMIN:- yeah i also got confuse why they started to attack on us if they wanted to leave at end.

TAEHYUNG:- yoongi hyung i want information of that group, and jungkook find traitor i think there someone in our group helping them.

Jungkook nodded in response.

JIN:- taehyung take care of y/n, first that kiddnaping event and now this.

TAEHYUNG:- i will.

HOSEOK:- okay meeting dismissed.

They all went towards their bedroom. By entering the bedroom taehyung saw y/n standing at balcony. He went their back hugged her.

TAEHYUNG:- princess, are you okay?
Y/N:- yeah, just thinking about what happened nothing much.
By hugging her tightly he assured her thay everything will be okay.

After spenging time togather they went to sleep but little did taehyung know that y/n is still awake.

By conforming that taehyung is asleep she grab her phone and massage her team.

MASSAGE:-
Y/N:- jennie i want information who attack our mansion till morning.
JENNIE:- yes boss.

After that she also fall asleep.

Y/n got all information at early morning. Members also trying to find who did this.

After knowing the group y/n want them to die.

MASSAGS:-

Y/N:- sam, removed there exsistence.
SAM:- yess boss!!!

After while:-

TAEHYUNG:- hyung, you find somthing.

YOONGI:- yeah i found out who did attack us.

NAMJOON:- then remover their exsistance.

YOONGI:- i wish i could but...

So guys here there's end of chapter. Guess what going to happen. Hope you guys like it.