6

"Where'd you think they are?" Jungeun asked as she looked around, searching for Jinsoul and Yeojin.

"Relax Kim Jungeun, I know where to find Jinsoul." Haseul said in a confident tone, earning a not amused face from Jungeun.

The girls walked until they reached the thir floor. Practically a floor that is full of toy shops and arcades. After walking a few steps, Haseul could already see Jinsoul and Yeojin at a gundam shop. And boy they could not believe their eyes.

Yeojin was fighting with a 5 year old over a box of Gundam. Jinsoul was distracting the workers so that Yeojin could continue fighting for the box of gundam.

"I can't believe their college students." Haseul said as she rolled up her sleeves, pulling both Jinsoul and Yeojin out of the shop.

"I wasn't finished with that kid. He tried to steal Jinsoul's gundam and I'm trying to get it back." Yeojin muttered as she glared at the kid.

"I just wanted the gundam so bad." Jinsoul smiled painfully, earning a stifled laugh from Jungeun.

"You're 19 stop acting like a child. Theres plenty of toy shops you can roam around. You didn't have to fight with a 5 year old oh my god." Haseul sighed as she rubbed her temples, earning another laugh from Jungeun.

"Yeah I was just teaching that kid a lesson. I mean I wouldn't want him to be a burglar or something right?" Yeojin joked awkwardly, earning a laugh from Jinsoul and Jungeun.

"Yeah, bet you would do the same thing if your child tried to steal." Jinsoul added, making Haseul scoff.

"Whatever. It was still childish of you to start a fight with 5 year old." Haseul scoffed and started walking.

"Damn she's like those white moms in the movies." Junguen laughed followed by Yeojin.

"But she'll be okay right? I mean I don't wanna die early, plus I'm her roommate." Yeojin chuckled nervously.

"She'll be fine. She just needs a nap and a few bags of potato chips." Jinsoul chuckled softly.

"Same, I'm kinda tired though. Used way too much energy on fighting a kid. Haseul was right though." Yeojin agreed.

"You guys can go home first. I'll grab a cab home." Jinsoul insisted followed by Yeojin's agreement.

"No, I'll stay. I don't have anything to do anyway, so." Jungeun insisted on staying with Jinsoul.

"Kaykay, I'll go find Haseul. See you guys later!" Yeojin waved as she ran to catch up with Haseul.

"Guess it's just you and me." Jinsoul smirked as she raised an eyebrow at Jungeun, causing Jungeun to avoid eye contact. "So where do you wanna go?" Jinsoul asked as she continued walking.

"Uh, I don't have any particular place I wanna go." Jungeun hummed.

"Don't worry, we'll think about that later, I kinda want to stop by the restrooms for awhile. Do you mind waiting for me?" Jinsoul asked.

"Nah, I don't mind at all." Jungeun answered earning a thumbs up from the brunette as she ran into the restrooms.

Jungeun was just standing around minding her own business until she saw a group of guys walking towards her, whispering and catcalling her. Jungeun rolled her eyes because this had happened to her several times whenever she was at a mall.

"Hey cupcake, you look kinda sweet today." The boy flirted as he approached Jungeun with a nasty face.

"Sup, onion breath. Can you like step back a bit? I need fresh air, not the smell of onions." Jungeun sneered, earning 'oohs' from the group of boys.

"Ooh she's spicy." One of the boys teased.

"Why don't you come with me, princess? I'll take you to a fancy hotel and we'll have a ni-" The boy paused when Jungeun took back her hand.

"What the fuck, you really think I'm going to follow someone who stinks like onions and dresses like a randomized sim?" Jungeun spat, earning a bunch of 'oohs' again.

"You better take back what you said before I-" The boy was about to slap Jungeun but was stopped by Jinsoul.

"Dude, were you tryna hit my girl?" Jinsoul asked as she tightened her grip on the boy's wrist, causing him to wince in pain.

Those words instantly made Jungeun's heart flutter. Jinsoul just called me her girl. And immediately, a red blush crept unto her face.

"Y-your girl?" The boy mumbled.

"Yeah. And your dumbass shouldn't be out here hitting girls randomly just because they reject your ugly personality and onion breath." Jinsoul spat out.

"You bit-" The boy tried fighting but Jinsoul immediately twisted his arm and pushed him down to the ground, causing him to groan in pain.

"Who's next?" Jinsoul asked as she dusted her hands. And obviously, not satisfied, the other boys tried to fight Jinsoul but unfortunately there wasn't any hope for them.

Jinsoul tossed them around as if they were rag dolls. All of them ended up lying on the floor, groaning in pain. Jinsoul sighed and dusted her hands and panicked all of the sudden.

"PLEASE TELL ME HASEUL ISN'T AROUND." Jinsoul yelled, searching frantically for Haseul.

"No, didn't she left with Yeojin?" Junguen chuckled nervously.

"Oh, I forgot. Haseul would never let me beat up anyone." Jinsoul sighed in relief. "Anyway, are you okay? did they like hit you anywhere? or somehow harassed you sexually?" Jinsoul said as she tried looking for some bruises.

"Nah, I'm fine. The dude just gripped me on my arm." Jungeun replied. "And oh my god, you were amazing. How'd you learn how to fight like that?" Jungeun said in a tone full of amazement.

"Well I took taekwondo lessosns when I was in high school." Jinsoul chuckled awkwardly as she scratched her nape.

"Thank you, I guess. I could've gotten myself a huge hand mark on my face if it wasn't for you." Jungeun thanked as she looked at the brunette next to her.

"Not a problem. I mean, they were harassing you." Jinsoul chuckled softly as they left the mall.

After arriving back at the dorm empty handed, Jinsoul felt a bit bummed because she didn't get anything at the mall today. She was tired and wanted a long nap.
After showering, Jinsoul tossed herself into her bed and winced in pain when she realised she was sitting on a box.

Surprisingly, Jinsoul realised that it's the box of the latest version of gundam, sitting on her bed. She immediately jumped around carrying the box as if it was a baby.

"Jungeun! Did you get me this?" Jinsoul asked excitedly.

"Yeah I kind of-" Jungeun was talking but was cut off by a big koala hug from Jinsoul. The smell of Jinsoul's peppermint shampoo gave Jungeun a familar and comfortable feeling. She felt as if Jinsoul was a comfortable feeling that kept her from feeling lonely. Yeah, that's what Jungeun thought she felt.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you Jungeun!" Jinsoul thanked her multiple times, still not letting go of the blond girl.

"Yeah, but I'm suffocating here." Jungeun laughed as she tried to let go of the taller girl's embrace.

"When did you get this? I didn't remember you going into a toy store." Jinsoul asked in confusion.

"Well, I snuck back in the store when Haseul was scolding both of you." Jungeun chuckled, earning an 'oh' from Jinsoul.

"Oh god, I still can't stop thanking you. Gundam is my favourite thing in the entire world." Jinsoul said as she opened the box of her gundam.

Jungeun laughed and watched the taller girl fix the pieces of gundams together. Little did Jinsoul know that she was making Jungeun realised that Jinsoul was becoming her favourite.