LISA OUTFIT:-

As they are making there way out of the house they got stop by voice which make them startle

JUNGKOOK:- where do you guys think you are going.

as they both turned around just to see two devil glaring them by seeing their dress.

LISA:- huh.. we are going club?

she said nervously and little scared by seeing the dark face of jungkook.

TAEHYUNG:- did you guys told us that you are going?

Y/N:-no...

they look down not daring to look the eyes infront of them.

LISA:- you guys can accompany us if you want.

she said lowly but sill able to hear the devils infront of them.

they nodded and told them to wait in the car as the girls went out waiting for them.

 LISA:- queen what will we do now.

Y/N:- don't worry i will handle it.

As the boys come out  they leave for their destination.

???:- boss she left the place.

BOSS:- good stick to plane.

???:- yess boss.

By entering the they got welcome by loud music and huge crowed dancing in the middle. By reaching the v.i.p section They headed towards the bar and take seat there. 

Y/N:-we will just back from restroom.

she said and left the bar with lisa while two guys left there drinking.

IN RESTROOM:-

LISA:- queen what you are going to do??

Y/N:- you bring what I told you??

LISA:- yeah i asked her. She is  ready to help us.

Y/N:- call her.

soon the girl enter the restroom which has lot similarity as y/n.

Y/N:- here wear this and went out alley after 10 min.

she said handing the same  dress  she is wearing to the girl.

as the girl got ready lisa and y/n went out towards the boy who is still drinking the drink and as per order she went out towards the alley where someone is waiting for queen.

As the girl went she got capture by the men who was waiting for queen to kidnapped but still they didn't know that she is not queen.

On other side y/n and lisa got difficulty to reach towards because at middle someone started gun fireing  which make crowed got panicked and also boys started to find the girls but taehyung got message from unknown number.

As he open the message and he started get boil in anger.

NOTE:-

" your girl look lonely here. Hope you will found her soon bye~~~"

---your best enemy

but little  did  he know that his lover is still in crowed finding him.

but he become volcano that he will blast in any minute by taking hand of jungkook he made his way out and towards the house where he shout by waking up member who were sleeping peacefully.

YOONGI:- yahh yahh why are you disturbing our sleep.

he snapped towards youner  angrily who is still in anger and worriedness.

TAEHYUNG:- hyung y/n got kidnapped find her location fast!!

by hearing the younger everyone got shocked but quickly went on there work to find her. Soon yoongi find out the location of unknown number as they all left with their men.

so guys here the end of the chapter hope you guys support the story