Not the right time to fight

As the two lovebirds fought in the backseat, Sam clutched the steering wheel as well as gridded his teeth.
"WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" Dean yelled childishly at Castiel in the backseat. Dean was so distracted by the fight that he let Sam drive his baby all the way to the vampires nest, and he actually sat in the backseat.
"WHY ARE YOU SO AGGRAVATED? WHY IS YOUR VOICE SO LOUD RIGHT NOW?!" Cas screamed at Dean, mimicking the Winchester because a soft toned voice would not be the right way to respond in a situation like this.
"Hey, we're here....GUYS?!" yelled Sam, opening his door.
The couple in the back seat both whipped doors open and made sure to slam it when they were done. "YOU ALWAYS INVADE MY PRIVACY, I NEED SPACE CAS."
Castiel rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, prepare to shout again when he was interrupted by Sam's scream from behind him. Cas simply stomped over and killed the demon by holding his hand to the demons forehead and BAM!
"Can we not share items? We are very close, Dean. We share a bed..."
"Hey! A little help?!" Sam yelled to which ever man was listening, which was no one at the time
"THIS... Is not the same, you've crossed the line."
3 blacked eyes demons started running over to Sam, and one managed to cut his arm with a knife.
The Winchester screamed in pain and fell to the ground, wincing.
"BUTT OUT!" The two fighting men screamed to the wounded moose on the ground. Noticing that his little Sammy was wounded, Dean kick their asses into the Devils trap that Castiel drew on the ground.

The smaller Winchester glanced over at his brother and angel friend and started to exorcise the demons.
About halfway through his reciting, he stopped and said "Cas, we shouldn't be fighting."
"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR APOLOGIES DEAN! FINISH READING!" A furious Sam yelled
"I truly am sorry, Dean." Cas said staring at the ground. Dean then dropped the book and walked over to his dark haired beau and hugged him.
Sam, now red in the face picked up the book and finished the exorcism.
While still embracing his boyfriend, Dean whispered "But seriously, never touch my pie again..."