Beach Boys (part 1)

Listening to the repeating sounds of crashing waves on his noise machine was getting old and Sam decided that it was time to go to the beach and experience the actual sound of the ocean himself. "What would you guys think if we went to the beach?!" Sam got up from his seat and startled to two boys doing research. "Sammy, there are peoples life on the line, this research needs to be done. Like now." Dean sassed back to his brother.
"A little time off could do us good, plus, I've never been to a beach..." Cas flashed his bright blue puppy dog eyes towards Dean and immediately the Winchester gave in. "Fine fine, but when we come back and find the apocalypse has happened, you know what I'm gonna tell you two..." Dean growled.
Sam and Cas leaped from their chairs and flew out the door. They got into the car but left Dean the drivers seat.
"Slow the hell down, you do realize that we don't have any supplies, guess we can't go." Dean opened up the car door but didn't sit down.
"I'm sure they will have a shop there, get in." Sam retaliated. The other Winchester flashed an angry look at his brother and got in the car. "Where is this hell hole anyways." Said Dean
"Well-" In that moment, Cas loudly popped open a paper map left in the back seat, smacking the two boys in the front.
"God Cas, it's hard to take you to the beach with a missing eye!" Dean said pushing it away from his side of the car. Castiel kept his focus on the map and ignored everyone else until he said "Aha! Here, it's perfect!"
Again, slamming the map into Deans face.
A loud sigh came from the front seat and the car started and drive off before anyone could put on their seat belt.