"Dean, you dropped the soap"

"Hold on there Sammy... I have to stay home?!" Dean asked while walking towards his brother, forcing him to back up against a wall. "It's only for one night Dean, you'll live" Sam replied pushing Dean's chest, allowing him to walk towards the door . "Exactly! One night, a night that I could spend saving someones ass, and i have to stay home because of a runny nose"

Sam scoffed and let go of the grip on the door handle, "What do you think I'll be doing? I've fought on my own before, I don't need your help."

"that's not what I mean Sam..." Dean replied sitting on the motel room bed. Sam pulled a crumbled up piece of paper from his pocket and placed it on the table. "There's the pizza place's number, and you have cash in your pocket" Without making eye contact Sam shut the motel door and the Impala drove away. Dean sighed, feeling the boredom overcome him. "Dear Cas, I need your assistance- blah blah blah...." Dean said, eyes shut.

He waited for the woosh of Castiels arrival, but the room remained empty and silent. He popped one eye opened and looked around.

"Ahem......Just get your ass down here!" Dean yelled with his eyes shut again.

again, nothing changed

Dean was now starting to worry that Cas was in trouble and reached in the fridge for some leftover pie. Descovering that the pie was gone, he slammed the door and went into the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and undressed, but not before staring at his muscles intensly for about a minute, striking different poses and smirking.

"Carry on my wayward son...' Dean sang loud and proud. It was not until he rinsed the shampoo out of his eyes that he noticed a man with a trenchcoat standing right in front of him. "AHHH" Dean shreaked as he jumped backwards, knocking the soap off of the ledge it was on.

"you've dropped something" Castiel said, nervous to look anywhere but straight.
Suddenly, Deans mood changed. "Yea...how about you pick it up for me?"
A grin grew on Cas's face and suddenly he was gone.
Dean got confused, "what happened, was I too forward?" He thought to himself, tears welled in his eyes and then the man appeared again...completely naked.
Cas's head looked down towards the soap but his eyes stopped halfway down. Dean noticed this and smiled while pulling Cas in closer to his lips. The two kissed intimately as the warm water trickled down their hair and faces. Between the water and the kissing, neither one of them could catch a breath.
Castiel became dominate and threw Dean against the curtain to their side and they collapsed into it, never letting their lips separate. The shower curtains fell, and so did they, Dean on top of Cas.
How perfect.....
-------------------------------------------
After their evening of intimacy and water wasting, the two lovebirds sat on the motel bed, so close that they were almost on top of each other.
It turns out that Dean was, in fact, sick and now so was Castiel.
Neither of them care because now they could take time to watch "Dr. Sexy M.D" and pig out on food while Sam waited on them hand and foot.