Under the Covers

Castiel yawned and placed his head on Dean's shoulder, hinting at his want to go to bed.
Dean knew that his angel was tired And he picked him up, bridal style, and carried him down the halls to the bed.
As soon as he hit the bed, Cas felt a burst of energy that he had not had just 5 minutes previously. As Dean started to pull down his pants, Castiel pulled his boyfriend on top of him and kissed him passionately messing up his hair with his hands.
"I thought you were tired?" Dean said through a grin.
"I was..now I'm-" Castiel then ripped off Dean's pants and dominantly sat on top of him. He kissed his neck up and down and started moving his way down south...
Dean really liked this sudden burst of energy.
Dean kicked off his pants and was about to remove his shirt when Cas said through quick breath "what's the safe word?"
Wanting to strip down Castiel too, Dean said the first thing he saw
"Lamp!" Yelled Dean. Finally Castiel's clothes were off and Dean kissed his body all the way down to his stomach. Between the moaning and kissing there were faint traces of footprints from the hallway. Sammy walked up and down the halls of the bunker looking for they two boys, needing their help looking for his laptop. "Dean?!" Sam called out.
He paused to listen and then quickly wondered if they needed to call an electrician...what is so interesting about a lamp?