Chapter 1

Niall's POV:

"Zayn.. Wake up" I shook Zayn. He moaned and turned over. "ZAYN GET YOUR ASS UP" I laughed. He pulled me into bed with him. "Zayn.. Liam said to get up" I growled while trying to get Zayn off of me. "Oh well" he smiled and looked me in the eyes. "I wanna be here with you" he smiled again. He started to kiss me. I kissed back but then Liam came in. "FOR GOD SAKES NIALL! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ZAYN UP! NOT MAKE OUT WITH HIM" Liam moaned. "Well sorry.. Hes just so hot" I laugh at Liam. He rolls his eyes, "Now Zayn, get up!" Zayn moaned and got up, everyone was ready but him. We had to leave in ten minutes. "So why does Liam want us to wake up" Zayn said while changing. I was looking at my phone, "Cause we have a interveiw" I laugh. "Oh.. Right.. Still not telling anyone about us?" Zayn smiled. I nodded and sighed. Me and Zayn didnt want to tell the world about us, mostly cause Simon said not to but we knew we would loose fans if we did anyways. The boys are fine with it just that its hard not holding his hand in public. I so want to but I know I cant! I just -GRR!! Zayn came and sat by me on his bed. "You okay" He smiled at me. I noded and smiled back. I fake smiled aways. "Your eyes are amazing little blue things that anyone could fall in love with" Zayn pecked my lips. I smiled and stood up. "ZAYN AND NIALL HURRY THE FUCK UP! WERE GONNA BE LATE" Louis yelled at us. I sighed and opened the door for Zayn. He walked out and got his shoes on. The way he bit his lip to try to get him shoe on was just too powerful.. It was so sexy. I shook my head and went to the car. I sat by Harry and then Zayn. I didnt like to be in the middle but I wanted to be by Zayn. Liam was driving and talking to Louis. I felt a head come on my sholder. My body went all tence. I shivered when I saw it was Zayn. I sighed to myself and tried to look out the window.

Zayn was amazing, he just didnt know that. He thinks hes helpless and no one wants him. He thinks only someone crazy will. I'll be that crazy person and love him. Im just scared I might get judged. What will my mum think? Or even my dad? I havent told my parents, nor has Zayn. We just told the lads, well they found out but, we told Simon. Simon thinks if he tell anyone we might loose fans, I totally agree with that. But Zayn.. hes so cute. His smile was the thing that keeps me going. I dont know what i'll do if he leaves me. He most likely will, cause Zayn can do so much better than me. I'm just another guy trying to fit in. I'm not amazing nor beautiful. I still dont understand why he wants me. Maybe cause he's using me till he finds someone. I just dont know how I have this amazing person and all I am is ugly! I'm nothing compared to Zayn, Louis, Liam or Harry. Zayn could have anything but he choice me. I couldnt help him change his mind, cause I love him. He says im amazing but I know it's just a game, a game that Zayn loves to play with me. It wasn't as fun as Zayn thought it was. He said I was amazing but still I know it's just another lie, he's gonna forget about all the things we did and i'll just be another loner. Yes, I do love him, but he needs better than a helpless person like me. His hair, his hands, his body, his eyes, his shape, his smile was all the things I love about Zayn. His singing, his caring side, his rough side, his amazing style, and his bright spirt was just many things I also love about him but couldn't share with the world. Zayn was my world, but in his eyes I was the same. Our love is stronger than anything. We could do anything together cause we love eachother. I don't think he knows but I think he is the most amazing person in the world. He's my everything, my life, my love, my future, the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I just hope he doesn't hurt me. If he throws everything away i'll be hurt and sorry for myself. That I felt everything for this one guy and then he takes it and throws it away. I remeber how scared I was to even ask him out! I had to make Louis push me to do it..

-*Flash Back*-

"Niall! Go now" Louis pushed me towards Zayn's door. "NO LOUIS I CAN'T! WHAT IF HE SAYS NO" I started to shake. "You never know till you ask! Now march your little ass in there" Louis pointed towards the door. "Louis" I growled. "No Niall! NOW OR NEVER!!! GET IN THERE" Louis started to push me again. I'm happy Zayn's door isn't open. "What if he's not in there" Louis stopped when I asked him. I turned around and looked at Louis. Louis stepped back, "Louis?" Louis pointed behind me. My eyes go big when I turned around and my face hit into Zayn's. I heard Louis run. "Zayn i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you" I blush like mad. Zayn rubbed his head and laughed. "It's alright, so why you at my door" Zayn got all serious. "No reason" I sighed and started to walk away. I wanted to tell him but I don't know what he's gonna say or do. Maybe he wont talk to me or ever look at me the same. It will change everything if he knows I love him and he doesn't like me back. It would be the most weird feeling ever. Knowing someone you love doesn't love you back and knowing things would change. I didn't want to change cause of something I said. Then Zayn pulled me back to him. "Zayn! Let me go!" I tried to go away. "Not untill you tell me what you wanted or wanted to say" Zayn teased. I got away from Zayn and looked into his eyes. "Zayn.. I uh.." I started to lose my words. I didn't know what to say at the time. He looked at me with his amazing eyes waiting for an answer. Why does he have to look so amazing? "Um.. Zayn I uh liked you for a while and I don't know if you feel the same way. I love everything about you. I love everything you do. I hope me liking you won't change anything about us. I don't want you to change cause of me... and if you like someone else I understand. And if you don't want to talk to me anymore I understand that. I just needed to tell you. " I sighed when I found the words. I looked up at Zayn who was crying. "Zayn! I didn't mean to make you cry! Please stop crying.. Zayn i'm so sorry" I hugged Zayn. He hugged back. "Zayn why are you crying.. please calm down" I whispered to Zayn. Zayn pushed me away from him. I shivered. He walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back, it felt like I wanted it to. I don't know why he kissed me. Does he like me? Did he cry cause he wanted to say the words I wanted to say forever? "I love you Niall.. I feel the same way you feel about me" Zayn whispered to me. I smiled at Zayn and he smiled back.