chapter 11

"Oh my god, meera its all because of you, we have fallen in a big problem, what if that person , finds us out. What if he goes to bratha to complain.  " said subhadra in a worried tone.

"Bujji did you forget that you are in this attire, im sure no one will find us out.
Don't worry bua. " she said laughingly

"Take this;"  she handed the glow worm to her ,
but promise to leave it meera she said sternly.

Bua, but why can't I keep it? She Said in a crestfallen tone.

"Meera in this world , every creature has the right to live freely. We can't cage anything for our selfish needs. We have to give it , its freedom. Are you ģetting what im saying?"

"Bua as you say, I dont know what it is  but I know my bua is always right and thanked her bua and kissed her ."

"Come lets go before that person comes" said bhadra turning around.

She Sighs ..and they both walk away, to her chamber.
_______________________________________

"Why i'm I not able to sleep, why do i feel a sort of numbness all over my body. Is it  because  of  these unnecessary hormones which are  causing such an elation?who is he? Why is my mind wandering over that person,...subhadra,  subhadra  relax...just don't get yourself hyped, calm yourself" and Gasped.

It was about 6 in the morning, 

"bhadra wakeup "!!!!!

"Meera wakeup."!!!!!!

All the three of them were yelling and calling to make them awake.
Revathi, rohini,devaki.

Mata please gives us little time we will wakeup by ourself saying so she snuggled  the lil one who was sleeping beside her.

"What is that  dress lying here?, questioned rohini
"what is  it bua ,asked revathi "

Since revathi has been taking care of her things and her room always .

Subhadra unconsciously heard this conversation and got alert of what they where referring too...

Immediately she woke up,😨

"Mata ! Mata! Bhabi  all of you are here,
Said subhadra faking  casually.

"Bhadra we have been waking you for a long time, you know na today is the ceremony "said devaki  giving her side hugs.

"Go get yourself ready putri," said rohini caressing her hair.

"Meera you also get up , "said revathi sternly.

Maaa,😖😖😖 and she woke up unwantedly .

_________________________________________

Devaki and rohini were  supervising the decorations and rituals to be conducted.

Revathi was getting bhadra ready.

Bhadra , you look stunning.  I feel brahma has been very patient in your creation and kept a dot  of kajal behind her ears so that no evil eye spoil.
And smiled pleasantly looking at her.

"I'm sure my bhadra is going win the heart of her love with her beauty and heart. "Said reavti.

"What does it mean mata?"asked meera

"It means your bua's love  that is your mamu,
He will be lost of words and thoughts looking at your bujji."said revati taping
Playfully on her head.

"That person was already lost na, bua yesterday?" Said meera quizzically

"Meera ,shut up now." Said subhadra glowing red.