chapter 30

Arjun was able to control his senses of irritation only for sometime...but it was in vain.

"Ahaaaa..".he shrieked again.
"Bratha" nakul looked at him concerningly.

"This is giving me not relief nakul...but excruciating pain...tell your soo called dwarakavasini...said arjun ...as bhadra remained in her position of keeping the bhelpatra on his forehead .

Arjun was yawping ...

"Arjunn...."she looked at his face panickingly.

She took the bhelpatra...
And prayed....To the Lord

" my shankar, i have always loved you more than myself....please get rid of his suffering...which is caused because of me."

She closed her eyes....and called her mahadev....And unconsciously her hands went down..to his left chest...
Her palms..and his chest were jammed by bhelpatra...the offering which shiva himself adores....and by which he calms down. Now when his devi herself kept on his heart where  she resides...he becomes happy....hence the itching and inflammation subsided.

A sense of calm and  relishness arjun finally felt ....
He widened his eyes to see subhadra closing her eyes ...and murmuring to herself ...while nakul looking at him smilingly.

"Ahannn leave me subhadra...I think you have cursed hands...these are bringing more inflammation...
I cant tolerate it..."he said frustating... pretentiously ...

"Cursed ! Me?"
Said subhadra annoyingly
She looked at nakul...
While nakul convincingly nodded at her pleading her to continue.
She sighed.
"Can you just shut your filthy mouth....and let me do what I want...." she said irritatingly. ...and closed her eyes .

And  meanwhile arjun winked at nakul as he was being serious of his act in order to  calm him .

He smirkedAstonishingly rolling his eyes.
"bratha...again..."he conveyed him through his eyes
He smiled....

Bhadra opened her  eyes..

".im sorry arjun she said loudly..."

"I cannot hear you bhadra..."he said swaying himself..pretentiously

"You heard!!!...you are asking purposely again."

"No I dint...look what you have made me...After this also you don't pity me ahan?" Said arjun...
I go with bratha...nakul said...
She eyed nakul...
I just said...the truth bhadra...he said looking away..trying to be serious controlling his mad smile.

She  turned away...and looked down...

"I know about how arrogant you are  ....but ill say since I was it was my doing...she talked to herself.

"I said I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for?"

"For everything..."

"Why aren't you jiggling now....are you enacting again" she asked dubiously.

Oh my deva...ahaaaaa...
You remained me of the pain....again.
Look at the vasudevnandhini who doesn't believe if anyone is in pain...he said faking his pain...
Look at the arrogant princess ..who doesn't even...like her guest." He  said with a innocent face....
She looked at him...

"...mahadev...help him..".she said anxiously looking at his condition.

While arjun was fakingly wobbling...and was trying to fall on bhadra...making a comical scene while  bhadra   remained  pretty serious on looking bhelpatra...and tried to stabilize him...from falling on her...by placing on his chest.

"Arjun stay calm...take a deep breathe...and forget...the present...dont jump like a monkey......"she said..

Subhadra looked at bhelpatra ...in her hand which she kept on his chest...
.....
He cleared his throat....
For once I got to  avenge the yadavi princess...
She took her hands...without looking at him.

He pulled her nose..
You are also a necromancer .
I'm amazed...bhadra..he said laughing..

The bhelpatra did its work the moment you touched with it on my chest.
But I thought of not leaving you without teaching a lesson....
Soooo
...I was just pranking . ...for few minutes...
He said laughingly...while nakul too chuckled.

Hahaha...now I broke your stupid  arrogance...how was it.....
The great yadhavi.... he grunted drooling.

tiny drops of rain....broke the white velvet sky touched parth's cheeks...
He looked up...
Nakul get in...and bhadra come he said catching her hand..without looking at her

A solemn tear fell on his hand....
He look at his hand

I think i better leave....now....she said releasing her hand from his hand.

Do Upvote and comment guys .
I know its boring.
But im caught with my schedule...which drained my wandering thoughts.
But yes I'll will update soon.
Thanks to ppl who regularly comment and upvote
Thanks to  NidhiS250 to gently remind me ...which made me update today.