chapter 45

A parijatha? Why bratashree has given me this ..., confusingly  she kept in the Manmohan's peacock feather box.
I'm sure you have given it with a reason..

Beti, please come in , said a  aged women in her 40s.

Subhadra   was little nervous  , she helped her to unpack all her things and get her settled there,
While very  soon she got a motherly affection  on her the drones wife who was her mentor too , she was not only one but  ,the entire arya vart 's princess where tutored by her, various form of arts, but she was missing something, 

She exelled in everything but couldn't master archery,  which always fascinated her .

Guru mata , I want learn about other defence arts...when will you teach us
She asked her quizzically  .

But y would you want to putri? I mean most of your age princess wants train themselves to be a queen , then why defence , aren't these harsh for women feminity?
Saying so she looked at bhadra hiding the smile at the corner of her lips.
As she could sense a benefit of a greater purpose.

Matey, a queen need not only know about the finances or other house hold skills but also importantly should  know defence of her country, im sure there aren't much female rulers now but im also sure this world Is would  be better with them coming in.

Adbhut putri, such knowledgeable thought, person said a stern hoarse voice now looking at her admirably.
Gurumata, smiled and welcomed him.. subhadra confusingly looking at him...

You will be taught what you have asked for putri by myself...he said loudly to which bhadra smiled.

.....

Subhadra, you are amazing u spoke against gurumata ? Said a girl.

It's not spoke against , its voicing out once right ..said another  girl who was a known figure to subhadra ...but she failed to recall her.

Yeah thanks sakhi...she said stammering thinking  about the person's identity.

I think you don't remember me sakhi, I'm kuru princess dushala.

Ohhh ,sakhi...I dint see u when u first came to dwaraka, but hopefully we will have good tym here .

Days passed as per subhadra's wish the princess also got trained under guru drona..where for the prince it was in the morning in gurukul and princess in the night in the kanyakul.

In these years, she took herself a sole promise from her family to not visit her in those 10 years of her education,  while other princess had visitors.

I want to make myself well built in all aspects before my people look at me just like they do to my brothers.
As the topic of family came up with the girl gang talk,
She thought,

You know subhadra my bratashree is also here next to our kanyakul , ~dushala

Ohhh, kauravas?  said subhadra despondently

And pandavas! said  dushala happily

Her eyes widened ,my brothers are here....thought for a moment , which was giving that secure home feel. Now ,Kanhas words rang the bell in her brain.

Ran from there to her room picked up her mor pank box which had the parijatha flower , its been months but it was fresh even in the damped stored box.
The smell reminded of her dwaraka days and the person .

Bhadra,  here you are ? What's this in the box?
By the way guru drona has called you to the gurukul next to us tomorrow .

She raised her eyebrows in mixed emotions.