Chapter 3

Sarah's pov:

It was the next day. Day 2 of school. Great. I kinda liking this school though. I made a lot of friends. But what if I have to move again. I just can't handle it anymore. I went dowstiars to get breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie" Aunte Betty said to me.

"Good morning, whats for breakfast?" I asked her. She handed me a plate.

"Bacon and eggs dear" She answered. YUMMY. i love bacon and eggs. I headed out to school. I got a text from Kelly.

Kelly: Hey girl how did you enjoy your first day at school?

Me: I liked it. Thanks for introducing me your friends. I think i am going to enjoy this school. 

Kelly: Your welcome, we are glad your our new friend, and thats good :D well see you soon

Me:Yeah I am glad too and okay bye :) 

I parked in the same spot as yesterday. I got out of my car and James was standing by his car, which is right beside mine. Why is he looking at me? GEEZ. I walked away and headed to class. James came and sat beside me. Since its his seat. The final bell rang and everyone went to class. 

"Okay class it is time to work on your assignment" the teacher instructed us. The class began working on their assignments. I looked at James. He was staring out the window. I tapped him on the shoulders. He turned and looked at me with his sweet, cute black eyes. 

"What" he demanded.

"We are suppose to work on our assignment" I explained to him. His eyes became sweet.

"Oh okay" he replied in a nice tone. We worked on your assignment but never said a word to each other.  The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class. I went to my locker to get next period books. 

"Hey girl how was class" Jay yelled. I locked my locker and turned to see my friends coming up to me.

"It was fine kinda quit though" I answer with a little laugh. Everyone laughed.

"So whats for lunch?" Tommy asked. Everyone looked at him.

"Dude its not even lunch time" Mason replied.

"I know but I am curious" Tommy explained. We all laughed. Tommy loves his food. Second period went by fast. Tommy must be happy that is lunch time now. 

"OH YES ITS PIZZA TIME" Tommy yelled while we walked into the caf. We all laughed. 

"What pizza is the best" Tommy said with a grin. 

"Dude loves pizza" Jay laughed. Tommy was right, pizza is the best. 

James's pov:

When I looked up I saw Sarah walk into the caf. She was with her friends. Tommy yellled outlaud and everyone started at him. He can be really loud at times and annoying. For some reason I feel drawn to Sarah. Her hair was cruled today. She was wearing a pink halter v-neck top with a white short sleeve jacket and a black ruffle mini skirt with pink kneew length leggins. Why must I stare at her. She is very beautiful. GEEZ JAMES LOOK AWAY NOW. I watched her go find a table with her friends. 

"Hey james darlying what are you looking at?" Alison asked me. I turned and looked at her. She was sitting beside me and leaning closer to me. I backed up .

"Nothing" I replied. I looked away from her and ate my lunch. 

"Okay, well what would you like to do to night hun?" Alison asked while reaching for my hand. I moved it away.