Chapter 5

Aunt Betty's POV:

I walked into Sarah's room to find her and James sitting on her bed. I over heard them talk about her parents death. I guess it is now time to tell Sarah. After I spoke they both turned and looked at me. Of course Sarah looked confused.

"Sarah since you are now grown up its time you found out about our family" I said, she still looks confused.

"Our family has a history of being vampire hunters. For years we helped stop vampire attacks. Your parents wanted you to know now that you are older hoping you might make the choice of following in their footsteps. Of course it is your choice. You don't have to its up to you to choose." I explained to Sarah. Of course if she chose to follow her parents her life will change and become more dangours then ever. 

"If you choose to follow your parents you will be doing a lot of training before you can go up against vampires" I explained even more. Sarah doesn't look confused anymore but her expresion is hard to read. 

"Of course you don't have to chose now, I'll give you a few days so you can think it over" I told her and left her room. 

Sarah's POV:

After my Aunt told me about my family I wasn't sure what you think of all this. I couldn't believe what she had told me. Im not sure what I will do. Should I follow in my parents foot steps? Or should I not? It too confusing and too much for me to handle. At less she giving me a few days to figure this all out. I turned to notice James was no longer in my room and my window was open again. I got up and closed it. I looked over at my desk and found a note. It reads:

"I hope you'll follow your heart and make a chose you'll be able to live with. I don't want you to regret anything. I'll be there for you when ever you need me. I'll always protect you no matter what. I promsied myself that I won't let anything happen to you. -James"

I'm kinda glad that James has my back. I think it will help a lot for me to chose knowing that he'll be there for me when I need him. I'm really glad that James and I no longer hate each other and can now get along. I changed into my pjs and went to sleep. I closed my eyes.

"I was running through the woods chasing something. I stopped running. I turned around to see a man standing behind me. He looks fimilar. He charges at me. I move out of the way so he would hit a tree, but he stops himself. I swing a dagger at him. He grabbed the dagger from my hand and threw it at a tree. He grabbs me by the arm and throws me towards a big tree. My back hits the tree and i am on the ground in pain. He comes closer to me, his fangs showing, his eyes firey orange. He lifs my head up and moves my hair off my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck. Next think I knew I could feel his fangs touch my skin before.."

I woke up screaming.

"Shh its okay" a voice said. I screamed again but then stopped. I notice the voice was James. WHAT? I opened my eyes again and saw James sitting on my bed. DAMN HE SCARD ME. But what he doing in my room. I sat up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked James.

"I wanted to see if you were okay" James replies. 

"Well as you can see I am fine" I answered. He gave me the 'I don't believe you' look.

"You woke up screaming" He says sarcasticly. I shrugged.

"So I had a crazy dream" I said with an annoyed tone. 

"What was it about?" James asked.

"Its nothing to worry about" I replied with a smile.

"I dought that. I hear that when vampire hunters have dreams the come true in a week" James answers his tone a little sarcastic. I'm not sure if what he said is true, but now I feel kinda scared. James starts to laugh. I look at him.

"I was joking" James says with a grin. UHHG ARE YOU FOR REAL. I even fell for it. IM SO STUPID. I giggled abit. James had left and I went back to sleep since it was 3:00 am. My alarm clock goes off. I turn it off and get changed. I had breakfast, went up stairs and brushed my teeth. 

"Hey Auntie I haven't decided yet" I told her while she finished her breakfast.

"Its alright sweetie. I told you that you have a few days to decide" she replies. I nod my head and went off to see Kelly since it is Saturday. I arrived at Kelly's house. I knocked on the door and she let me in.

"So what you got planned for us today?" I asked her while giggling.

"Well I was think we would watch the movie Twilight" Kelly replies. We both are in love with Jacob and the movie. She out the movie on while I got us some snacks and drinks. The movie is now over and we decided to watch New Moon.  After the movie I went back home since its now like 4:00 pm. I arrived home. 

"Hey Aunt Betty, whats fro dinner?" I asked her. She turned from the oven.

"Chicken pot pie" Betty replied. I smiled. Aunt Betty's chicken pot pie are the best. Of course she knows that since I loved them since I was 5.  Aunt Betty set the table and I brought the food. After dinner I went up to my room. When I got there I saw someone laying on my bed. I walked up to them. AWWW LOOK AT JAMES SLEEPING. I poked his face but he didn't move. He looks really cute. SHIT WHAT AM I SAYING. He turned over so he was faceing me. I could feel my face turn red. I quickly turned and started walking. I felt his hand grab mine and pull me back.

"I been waiting for you" James whispers. Is he talking in his sleep? or is he now awake?

"Oh really now" I whispered back. He opened his eyes. AHH they are so cute. I mentaly slapped myself. 

"Yes I have" James answered in a rude tone.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"About 3 hours" James replied. 

"Shit really" I said under my breath. I look at the floor. GEEZ. How was I suppose to know he wanted to talk to me. His hand pulled my chin up so my eyes were fixed on his.

"But since you think I look cute while sleeping, I guess I can forgive you" James says with a seductive tone. SHIT HOW DOES HE KNOW.

"If your wondering how I know its because vampires are able to read peoples minds" James explains. OH CRAP. Better be careful what I think about around him. 

"So why did you come here for" I asked him.