Chapter 4

I had uploaded a chapter 4 but i got deleted so now i have re write it so here is chapter 4.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV:

Its another day of school. I went downstairs to say goodbye to my aunt.

"Good morning sweetie, have a nice day at school" she said while eating her breakfast.

"Good morning, and i'll try" I replied and kissed her on the cheek. I went to my car and drove off to school. When I got to school the first bell had already rang. I hurried to my locker and grabbed my books. I got to class just in time for the last bell to ring. Everyone rushed through the door. People pushed me around and I ended up bumping into James. OH SHIT. He looked at me and pushed me up onto my feet. We walked to our seats. He looked angry, but it wasn't my fault. 

"Good morning class, got a new assignment for you. You'll be doing an experiment with bleach, baking soda, and food coloring. Make sure you mix them properly or else they may explode." the teacher instructed. Everyone got started. I took out my note book so I could record the assignment. I went to reach for the bleach, my hand ended up touching James's who also went to grab the bleach. I quickly pulled away and let him take it. 

"I want to talk to you at lunch" James whispered in my ear. I got a shiver up my spine. OH GOD. what would he want to talk about. The bell finally rang. I went to my next class. Through out second period all i could think of was what James wanted? why he wants to talk to me? I slightly scared myself with all the possibilities of why he wants to talk. The bell rang and I ran to my locker. I got to the caf. and sat down with my friends.

"Hey girl, you seem scared, whats wrong?" Tommy asked me. I turned to look at him.

"James said that he needed to talk to me" I said shaky. I looked up and saw James walk in with his siblings Eddy and Rachel. James walked up to my table.

"Lets go" he demanded. I shook my head and turned away from him. I really don't want to know what he wants. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. He then dragged me outside and took me some where private. 

"I need to talk to you about your past" he says in a whisper/harsh tone. I was now even more scared. Why would he want to talk about my past? not like he has anything to do with him.

"Your parents were killed right?" he asked me. OMG HOW DOES HE KNOW. Now he really freaking my out. I tried to walk away but he pushed me up against the wall. His eyes were firey red. I pushed him away and ran for it. I ran all the way home. My aunt wasn't home. I locked the door and went to make sure the back door was locked. THANK GOD IT WAS. I ran up to my room.

"AHAHAHAHAH" I screamed. HOW THE HELL HE GET HERE SO FAST. I saw my window was wide open. OH SHIT. I'm in trouble now.

"Don't even think about running away again, all I want is to talk" he demanded.

"Yeah talk about my past, which has nothing to do with you. ALSO HOW THE YELL YOU KNOW MY PARENTS DIED" I was now screaming at him. 

"Thats what I want to talk about, my family and I were there the night your parents were killed." he says taking a seat on my bed. What he talking about.

"You were?" I asked him taking a seat beside him. He nodded his head.

"My family heard that the Valters were in town and were planning an attack. We all walked the streets searching for them. I noticed a house door was wide open. So we went to check it out. Your family were arguing with them. My parents steped in and started to fight to save you guys. But your parents jumped into the fight. My parents were unable to save them. We felt to gilty for what happen. But we left since the police showed up. We came back the next day but you and your aunt were gone. We searched the house. I found a picture of your family lying on the floor." he says handing me the picture. 

James's POV:

She took the picture out of my hand. She started to cry.

"You remember during the fight one of the Valters picked you up and threw you so hard towards the wall?" I asked her. 

"Yeah" she replied in a whisper.

"I was the one you caught you before you hit the wall" I said looking at her. She looked alittle confused.

"So yeah my family is also vampires" I answered. I can't read her experesion, she eyes were clouded by tears. I tried to whip them away but she jerked away and almost fell of her bed. I quickly grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back up. 

"But why?" she asked me. I was now the one who looked confuse and she noticed. 

"Why would they attack my family?" she explained. 

"Well since your now grown up I guess its about time I tell you about our family past sweetie." We looked up and saw her aunt standing in the bedroom doorway.