Chapter 6

James POV:

"I came here to tell you that you need to leave" I told her. She looked at me puzzeled. 

"Leave, I can't leave" she replied. 

"But you have to. The Valters know who you are. Im not sure how they found out, but they did. They just don't know which house is ours. Its best if you leave." I explained to her. 

"No, I won't leave. I will learn how to fight. The Valters want me then they can come get me. But I will not run away. Im tired of running. They killed my partents. I will not let them get away with it." Sarah says. Well she seems really determained to fight them. 

"Fine then stay, but I will protect you. If you need help training then let me know. Since I am a vampire I can help you learn to fight one." I tolder her while putting my hands on her shoulders. She looks up at me. GOD her eyes melt me everytime she looks at me.

"Thank you for understanding and that will be very helpful" She answer while wrapping her arms around me. We were hugging in her room. I looked down at her and our eyes met. I can feel my heart beating fast. I leaned closer to her. Just at that moment she leaned back.

"You should go" she told me. I nod my head and left out the window.

Sarah's POV:

I woke up to the sound of wind. I looked over to my window and found it opened. I looked around and saw a figure standing by the wall. My room is dark so its hard to see who it is. I naturaly thought it was James.

"James what are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"Sorry princess but I'm not James" the person responded.

"Then who are you?" I asked.

"Thats not really for you to know right now. I came to make a deal." the person explained.

"What kind of deal?" I asked them.

"I'll make sure nothing happens to your sweet aunte if you do what ever I want you to" the person instructed.

"So pretty much blackmailing me" I replied.

"No more like you'll be my slave" the person chuckeled. He then walked over to my window.

"Think about the deal. I'll be back tomorrow" he said with a wink and then left. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? I went back to sleep. The next day I woke up to see my aunt on my bed.

"Good morning hun. You alright? you were tossing and turning all night" Aunt Betty asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Guess I had another dream about my parents" I lied to her. I can't tell her about last night. Who knows what she'll say. I got up and got ready for school. I got to school in time for it to start. All morning thoughts of  last night ran through my mind. What should I do? should I tell my aunt? and who was he? he never even gave me his name yet he knows who I am. Have we met before? 

"Sarah is everything okay?" a voice asked. I woke up from my daze to find myself sitting in the cafiteria and James sitting beside me. 

"Uh yeah I'm fine" I quickly replied. James looked into my eyes.

"No your not. Something is bothering you" James barked.

"Yeah well I rather not talk about it" I barked back.

"If its about what happened between us last night then I'm really sorry" James said fluffing his hair. I looked at him confused. Then i remembered the moment we had in my bedroom. James had almost kissed me. 

"Oh no it has nothing to do with that" I answered.

"Oh good. Didn't want things to get weird between us" James replied. 

"Of course not" I said then the bell rang. We got up and went to our classes. I kept on loosing focuse during class, then the last bell rang and I walked home thinking the walk will help me think better. When I got home I went to my room to find HIM sitting on my bed. 

My Dark Life (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara