My Dark Life

CHAPTER 1

Narrator's pov:

Sarah Jones grew up in a small town called Betford Villa. When she turned 5 her family was acted by 2 vampires. Her father and mother were killed during the attack. Sarah was lucky her aunt Betty was over. Sarah's father told Betty to take the child and run. They moved to many times because those vampires keep finding them. Its been 13 years since the attack. Sarah and her aunt Betty now live in a town called Chesserie. Its a new year and Sarah as to start at a new school she is only in grade 10. She never gets a chnace to make friends cuz she always has to move some where safe. 

Sarah's pov: 

So today is my first day at a new school, great thats gonna be fun. NOT. The school is called Mount High. What a weird name but i have to go any ways got no choice. Well time to get ready. I go downstairs after getting dressed and eat breakfast with my aunt. 

"Have a fun first day darling" Aunt Betty said to me.

"I'll try" I replied while walking out the front door. Im glad i got my license. My aunt bought me this amazing car. Its the same car as Bumblebee from Transfomers. I love my car. So I drive to school. I found a parking space. After I was done I went inside the school and went to the office. The lady at the desk gave me my locker number,my books and my classes. So i find my locker and put all my books in it excpet the one I need for first period. I walked into the wrong class a couple of times. GEEZ this school is huge, at this rate I will never find my class. The finale bell rings. OH SNAP, now im late. I start walking faster. As soon as i truned the corner I ran into someone. I land on the ground.OUCH that hurt, what did I hit, seem like a transport truck. I look up to see a guy staring at me. I get up.

"Watch were your going" the guy says in a rude deep voice.

"why don't you watch were your going" I replied back while picking up my books. I looked at him, he was giving me the death stare. WHATEVER dude. After a few minutes I finally found my class. The teacher introduced me to the class. He told me were I could sit. I followd him to my seat and notcied it was right beside the guy that knocked me over earlier. GEEZ why must he be in my class. HE just stared at me. Like really dude pay attention to the teacher not me. 

"Okay class now for your assignment you and your lab partner must mix the red and blue chemical to the green" the teacher said. Well that sounds eaisy for chemistry class. I pick up the blue tube.

"What are you doing" my Partner said. 

"What the teacher wants us to do" I replied. GEEZ he getting on my nervouse. I try to pour the blue into the green when my partner takes the tube out of my hand.

"What do you think you doing? give me that back" I demanded. We start to fight over the tube and all of it spills into the green chemical. BOOOOOM. The entire class were cruched on the floor.

"Are you alright?" the teacher asked us. He came over to me and my partner.

"Sarah your lips is bleeding, go see the nurse" the teacher told me. I got up off the ground. Everything was so blurry. Next thing I knew i was in the nurses office. 

"How did I get here?" I asked the nurse.

"The boy in the hall carried you here" she replied. I walked out into the hall and noticed my lab partner was sitting in the hall. He stood up when he saw me. We walk back to class.

"Glad to see your alright" the teacher said to me. The bell rang and my partner took off. Well guess i can't thank him for taking me to the nurse. It was now luch time. I pick up my lunch and start to leave the caf. when someone from behind me called my name.

"Hey Sarah right" the person said. I turned around.

"Yeah" I replied. 

"Im Kelly, we have math together" Kelly answered.

"Oh yeah thats right" I said with a small smile.

"Would you like to join my friends and I for lunch?" Kelly asked me.

"Sure" I answered. We walk over to were her and her friends were eating lunch.

"Everyone this is Sarah, she is a new student here"Kelly said to her friends.

"Sarah these are my friends. We have, Stacy, Tommy, RayRay, Jay, and Mason." Kelly introduced.

"Its nice to meet you" they all said at once. I sat beside Kelly. They started talking about their school newspaper. 

"I think the paper should be talking out teenage problems like bullying" Stacy announced.

"Yeah well try telling that to the head of the paper" Tommy said.

"Fine I will" Stacy replied.

"Good luck" Jay said with a laught.

"Why can't she tell the head of the paper?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"The head of the paper is also the head cheerleader, she very rude, she thinks she knows everything" Kelly explained to me. WOW so this school got a top dog too. I turned to check the clock above the caf. doors, thats when he walked in, yeah you know my lab partner. UHHG. He started back at me.

"OMG he soo hot" RayRay said.

"To bad that Alison says he is her's" Kelly said. I looked at her.

"Alison is the head cheerleader"Kelly informed me. 

"Yes indeed James is hot" Stacy said. So his name is James, well thats nice. We all decided to go outside for a walk. As I walked out, I noticed James was watching me. He creepy when he does that. I stared back at him. His eyes turned  a fire red colour. I turned away and kept on walking. 

Thats the end of chapter one. Comment what you think. I may post more chapters. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know what you think, i really want to know if its any good. Thanks bye.