huit

THIRD PERSON POV

"because i feel like i can trust you" the boy said, looking into her eyes.

she smiled, looking back into his.

"finn, i know we barely met, but yes, you can trust me, i won't judge, i promise."

"you sure?"

"yeah"

"thank you. i wanna tell you that i can get a bit much sometimes, like my mood just fucking changes once in a while"

"no, no yeah i get it, it's okay"

his face lit up.

he finally felt like someone actually cared.

"oh, finn?"

"yeah?"

"can you drive me home?"

"of course"

she laughed, turning up the volume on the radio as 'don't let me down' by The Beatles started playing.

y/n beamed when she heard the first words of the song. the girl absolutely loved the beatles.

"oh my god! you're a beatles fan too?" finn smiled, turning the volume up even more.

"who the fuck isn't?" she yelled, nodding her head to the beat and smiling as she sung the lyrics.

"don't let me down" he mouthed to her, smiling, again.

they were both smiling, singing along as they drove down the streets of vancouver.

the two had the time of their lives, singing and driving along the streets of vancouver with each other's presence.

they both had a little heart rush, knowing they found comfort in each other's presence.

knowing that they were no longer alone.

y/n finally felt like she had someone to be there for, someone she knew she wasn't going to let down. she had a friend.

finn, on the other hand, finally felt like he had someone to trust, without feeling like he was a burden. he had a friend.

y/n showed him the directions to her apartment, as they sat there talking and laughing, and sometimes, even singing along to the songs on the radio.

"thanks for the ride, adventure time boy" she chuckled, stepping out the car.

"anytime, now i have to make up a nickname for you" he grinned, handing her his phone.

"here, put in your number, i'll come up with a name later"

she put in her number and took out her phone, as he put in his number.

"see you around" she smiled, gently grabbing her phone from his hands, as he did the same.

~

"OH MY GOD IT'S THE DUDE FROM THE GUITAR SHOP THIS MORNING!" kenzie screamed in excitement, jumping up and down.

"kenzie, he's just a friend, stop shitting your pants"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N, THAT'S A GUY! YOU WERE TALKING TO A GUY!"

"shut the actual fuck up oh my god mackenzie"

~

as finn's head crashed into his pillow, he smiled, knowing he can finally have someone to trust.

but he wanted her to trust him too, so now, he wants to get her to open up.

to him, it's obvious that y/n has something going on as well, and so he hopes he can get her to trust him.

he took out his phone, and finally thought of a witty nickname for her.

'yellow' he typed.

yellow.

his yellow.

he sat up, turning on his tv as the news started playing.

a car crash, from last night, 2:30 a.m,

no one survived.

A/N

probs gonna have to add yellow by coldplay in the soundtrack now.

anyways FUCK imagine being finn's yellow.

like

imagine

omg

also i'm aware i haven't posted in a couple of weeks, IM SORRYYYY

anyways ,

vote or i'll eat u <33

- bella