treize

THIRD PERSON POV 

as the boy drove home, all he could think about was y/n.

as he sped past all the lights in the city, he couldn't help but think of how much it reminded him of her.

how she stood out and lit up, unlike all the others.

she was the only person finn could truly be himself around, she made him laugh, cry, smile and most importantly,

she made him actually fall in love.

now, she doesn't know it yet, but finn does. finn surely knows how much he cares for the girl.

heck, he would give up anything just to be with her.

he was too much of a coward to admit it, but he knows he'll say it soon enough.

he was scared she didn't love her back, but everyone knows the girl is in denial about her feelings.

the truth would come up soon enough.

*__+__*

time skip,

a day later, y/n's day off.

"i'm sorry i didn't get to hang out with you as much as i wanted to, natty, but i promise i'll make it up to you" y/n exclaimed, wrapping her arms around natalia, who was soon leaving.

"y/n, it's okay! go enjoy your time with that boy, i'll be back in a couple of months anyways, so you can make it up to me then"

"natty!"

"what? do you not like him?"

"what do you mean?"

"oh you know what i mean, would you date him?"

"natalia."

"oh shut up, i've known you all your life, i know you like him, y/n"

y/n smiled, shaking her head.

she didn't want to admit it just yet. i mean, she wasn't even sure if she really did like him or not.

she was scared of commitment, she didn't wanna get let down.

"i don't want to get let down, nat" y/n laughed.

natalia said something back, but y/n hadn't heard, because her head was brought back to one of the first times they hung out.