cinq

Y/N'S POV

"i'm still in love with you"

holy shit.

"jaeden, we've already talked about this" i sighed, letting go of the boy as i sat down  on the couch.

"oh. so you haven't changed your mind? not even one bit?" he replied, as his face dropped in realization.

"i'm sorry jae"

-

a huge wave of silence took over the room. he didn't want to leave. he just stood there. frozen in place, looking at me with teary eyes. here it is again. my fear of commitment. i broke his heart, again. god, i'm the worst fucking person ever.

he walked out without a goodbye. i heard his sniffles and sighs as he walked out. i felt bad, i wanted to run after him, but i know it wouldn't make the situation any better.

i crashed down to the floor, disappointed in myself for making the same mistake i did last time. i don't like jaeden, i just feel bad. i want to make things better.

before i knew it, i felt someone running over to me, giving me a hug.

"hey, what happened?" the voice asked, worried as to what it just saw.

"kenzie" i cried, collapsing in her arms.

"hey, hey hey what's wrong?"

"j-jaeden. he came back, and i fucking threw him away again"

"go to bed, i'll take you out tomorrow, okay? it's like 3 in the morning, y/n, go get some rest, okay?" she explained as she led me to my room, sitting me down on my bed to get me some pajamas to wear.

*__+__*

FINN'S POV

the next day.

"hey, jack, how's it going in here?" i smiled, walking into the guitar shop.

"oh, hey finn, it's doing pretty well, we've sold like 15 so far and it's only 3 pm"

"that's great! i'll uh, i'll be at the back, i need to find some papers"

"okay, see you"

as i walked to the back of the shop, i noticed how incredibly messy my office  had gotten. i decided to pick up a few pieces of paper, until i saw one that stood out.

it was a group photo of me, jack, wyatt, and chosen when we were in our senior year of high school. god i miss the two.

i picked up the photo, and walked back to the front to show it to jack.

"hey man, look"

jack smiled, taking the photo from his hand, until the door swung open gently. it was a girl in her early 20s with another girl about the same age, but the other girl looked half dead.

hold on

"y/n?" i asked, scrunching up my eyebrows.

her eyes slowly landed on mine, as we made some eye contact.

jack left, as y/n's friend walked away, looking at the guitars displayed in the shop.

"oh, hey adventure time boy" she smiled. well, at least tried to.

"you look horrible, what happened to you?" i asked, examining her puffy face.

"it's nothing, just didn't get enough sleep"

of course she was lying, i used to say that to my mom too.

"oh, okay, well, i might head down to the bar later, see you there?"

"yeah, okay, uh, see you"

she was all smiley and happy that night, what could've possibly happened that suddenly made her look so fucking miserable the next day?

Y/N'S POV

"ooo, y/n's talking to a guy" kenzie squealed, walking out of the shop.

"shut up kenz, it's just a customer from the bar"

"yeah, a really cute one"

"when will you ever shut up about me talking to any guy ever"

"i don't know about this one, y/n, i think you like him"

"what the fuck kenz i met him last night"

"your point is?"

shit. it's my day off today, and i agreed to meeting him there tonight.

what the fuck do i do

A/N

y'all asked and you shall receive,

LESS SPACING!!!

okay but anyways i feel so bad

for jaeden, but it's a part of the plot

so i kinda have to.

ALSOOO this is like

a really short chapter

because i might start developing y/n and finn's friendship soon,

and that's where shit starts to go down,

so i wanna keep it chill for these next two chapters.

as always,

vote or i'll eat u <33