¥300 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵 🎄 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥

🎄🤙 ¥300 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵 🤙🎄

"The fuck kind of exchange gift has a 300 yen limit?"

"A fun one," Oikawa huffs and turns his head towards the other direction like a child. Daichi sighs and send Kuroo a look to shut the fuck up.

"Okay, okay, fine I yield," he sighs and leans on Oikawa, "Don't be mad at me, I already agreed," he pokes on him. Oikawa sticks his tongue out while drawing from the lot Moniwa was holding out.

He looks down at the paper and sees 'Kuroo,' messily scribbled out. He snickers and folds the paper. Bokuto suddenly grunts, "Who does this say? It has weird swirly lines,"

"Jesus christ bro, that's some ineligible handwriting,"

"I'm pretty sure that says Oikawa,"

Daichi clicks his tongue, "Now we need a re-draw!"

And oh cruel fate, why after a second chance should Oikawa still give a gift to Kuroo, his main nemesis in his christmas plans.

Kuroo chuckles at the piece of paper that had 'Bokuto' on it. 'I'm gonna buy him the stupidest thing I could find in Daiso,' he internally thinks while ripping the paper apart.

Bokuto crumples his own paper in conflict, contemplating what he should get Daichi for 300¥. He wasn't good at gift giving without Akaashi by his side so he was pretty much hopeless.

Daichi sighs in disdain as 'Oikawa' was scribbled in his draw. He didn't know what to get him, if he had to be honest. The cash limit was stopping all of his choices so he simply folds the paper and tucks it inside his pocket.

Moniwa on the other hand, knew exactly what to buy for good ol' Ushiwaka. He could picture himself buying a Furifuri rice ball shaper and he could also envision the latter enjoying the gift.

Ushijima on the other hand had no strong reactions against getting Moniwa as his reciever. He knew exactly what to buy because he was familiar with the items in Daiso, being there with Tendou on more than one occasion.

"Well, where are you guys going to buy?" Bokuto leans his head on Daichi's shoulder while Oikawa leans on his thighs, pinching his nose.

"Bokkun, literally the only store we could go to is Daiso or a corner 100¥ store," Oikawa giggles at his friend's obliviousness.

"This has got to be the strangest price limit I've ever been given," Daichi comments while Oikawa reaches forward and sushes him.

"It's the thought that counts Dadchi,"

☆☆☆

Ushijima enters the Daiso branch that was the closest to his university. He picked up a small basket as the sales lady bows slightly and he bows back.

He starts traversing the stalls, getting something a bit more expensive for Moniwa before meeting the cash limit.

He didn't know it, but the other guys also agreed upon getting something a bit more expensive as to not damper on their small parade since they wouldn't see each other for weeks.

He spots a few animal themed socks for ¥300 and walks over them and checks the designs. There was a chicken, a bear, a dog and a cat for designs. He furrows his brows, conflicted on which one to get.

A small child backs away suddenly, intimidated by the very concentrated Ushijima who looked like he was giving death stares to animal socks.

He then reaches out to get the bear socks, putting it in his basket before contentedly walking away to find more things to buy.