𝘋𝘰𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 ☆ 𝘚𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢

[ Advisory: In this story, Semi and Shirabu would be sharing a dorm room ]

This was requested

by : Chickan0 ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

☁️ 𝘋𝘰𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 ☁️

Shirabu hears the birds chirping outside his window as he groans and tosses around. He suddenly feels something strange atop his head. He sits up and scratches his hair, 'Fluffy,' he thinks and yawns before pausing.

He raises his hand once more and feels something soft. "Eh?" he immediately gets up and stands in front of the mirror.

"EEEH?!" A scream from Shirabu was heard throughout the room. Semi wasn't home yet so Shirabu was in a very panicked state.

He had one question in his mind, 'What the actual fuck?'

He whimpers, his twitching bunny ears not helping the situation. He looks behind him only to see a twitching bunny tail. He stares at the mirror in horror, too scared to touch his ears because when he did that earlier, it felt weird.

He immediately wears a hoodie and tucks in his tail. He tries moving his ears backwards, resulting in a headache but he was able to put the hood up. He made a vow, that absolutely nobody should know about this.

He buries himself in his sheets, frantically searching in his phone what on earth was happening to him. 'Dobotsu Trigger,' was a common article mostly from mystery solver sites and horoscope pages. He sees an article from Wikipedia and reads that it's believed to disappear within a day if kissed by their one true love.

"KUSO!" he curses out and tosses his phone.

No way in hell was he going to kiss his 'one true love' his senpai hated his guts already he didn't have to add fuel to the flame by asking Semi to kiss him.

"You sure have energy," the door opens and Shirabu's bunny ear twitches. "I could hear you shout from the entrance," Semi's voice rings through.

Shirabu could feel his blood rush up his cheeks, not emerging from the covers and staying silent. Semi raises a brow, "What's up with you?" he sighs and the rustle of plastic could be heard. Then, it hits Shirabu.

The uncontrollable smell of a banana.
"Semi-san," he murmurs, immediately clasping a hand over his mouth, 'No what the fuck?! What am I doing?'

"Is that a banana?" he uncontrollably asks, fidgeting under the sheets as Semi looks at the bundle of blankets in a very confused manner.

"Yeah..? You want some?" he asks.

Shirabu immediately jolts up, his hoodie getting caught in the blanket and getting removed revealing his bunny ears. Semi's eyes widen, but it was only the beginning of Shirabu's weird behavior.

He jumps from the top bunk, hurriedly scarfing down the banana Semi offered, startling the other setter. His tucking in of the bunny tail was futile too because the tail twitched when he digested the banana, fluffing it's way out.

"W-What the fuck?" Semi backs away a bit, surprised at the situation. He rubs his eyes, really seeing a copper-colored tail with matching ears.

Shirabu comes down from his banana high and realizes that he has been exposed. He panicks and immediately pulls up his hood, "Don't look!"