10 | ᴅ ɪ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ

Start from the beginning

I looked at how her eyes shamelessly travel over my arm to my chest and widening as they got to the tattoo that is covering my chest, abs, and getting lost lower in my pants. A small gasp left her lips and she put a hand over her mouth silencing the sound.

"Tha-" she choked at her own words with her eyes glued at the tattoo on my front.

The drawing that she did on a piece of paper.

The same drawing I tattooed one drunk night.

I was way too drunk and I found it somewhere in the stuff a couple of years back. My drunk self liked the picture and the pain that came with putting it on my skin eased pain in my heart.

So the next thing I knew I was laying on the table drunk as fuck with a tattoo artist piercing my skin with a needle.

To say the pain was worth it wouldn't be a complete lie. But the feeling of emptiness and longing is what caused the ink to burn under the skin.

"That's almost done." She commented silently in awe lifting her gaze at my face.

"Yes, it just needs to be.." I wager my head from side to side thinking about the word "detailed till the end." I said pulling my pants lower showing a not detailed outline of the tattoo over my v line.

Her eyes widened while trailing over the tattoo that is ending at the waistband of my pants that were pulled low. The warm color painted her cheeks causing me to chuckle at her reaction.

"It's nothing you didn't already saw, Luce Mia." I mumbled getting closer to her making her stare to connect with mine.

Once her innocent eyes connected with mine I could almost see the same girl I fell in love years ago, only difference is this girl in front of me is... colder.

Shaking my head from all the thoughts I sat on the seat and leaned my back letting Leticia lower the seat so I could be in a laying position with easier access for tattooing.

Her eyes skimmed over my chest with some kind of emotion that I couldn't describe differently than a battle between sadness and hope.

"When did you do this?" Her voice came out meekly as she brought a hand tracing the ink with her fingertips leaving the burning behind it.

"A couple of years ago." I mumbled shifting a little causing her to pull her hand back quickly as she snapped from some kind of daze.

"Okay," clearing a throat she took a surfer pen and slid her chair closer to me. She looked somehow uncomfortable, squirming in her seat "you know that this is the sensitive part of skin? It will hurt."

"Don't worry it's nothing I can't take." I said sending her a small smile and a wink which she returned with a glare.

"I'm not joking. The pattern I will draw will be.. a lot. And when I start tattooing you it will hurt like a bitch." She said in all seriousness causing me to roll my eyes.

"I said I'm fine, don't make me think that you care." I exclaimed causing her to still her movements and look at me with a shock which turned into anger once I added "But be gentle."