31 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴜ ɴ ᴏ

Pressing a break, I parked my car at the parking lot in front of the tall grey building

Pressing a break, I parked my car at the parking lot in front of the tall grey building. My eyes lingered on it, taking the architecture of it in, imaging how the inside looks before I turned my head to the side taking a glance at Leticia's sleeping form.

Her head was leaning on the window from which the sun was coming causing her face to glow. Her skin got color back, she is not as ashen as she was when we met months back. She looks more healthy.

A smile crept on my face as I looked at a position in which she was sleeping. Her knees were bent leaning on the door, feet on the car dashboard, her arms hugged the seatbelt, head leaning on the jacket that was on the window. I shook my head at her stubbornness, she didn't want to lower the seat and sleep peacefully instead she swore that she is not sleepy and that she won't fall. And look at the irony of her words.

My eyes raked over her face taking in her features, long lashes, a bit messy brows from when she would rub her face in sleep, her plump parted lips that were drowning small puffs... she looked like an angel with a dash of hell in her sleep.

Biting my lip, I unfasten my seatbelt and turned towards her. Slowly bringing my hand up, I let the tips of my fingers touch her soft skin. Dragging the back of my fingers gently over her cheek I leaned closer to her. "Good morning," I watched her brows twitch upwards and her eyes slowly peel open before shouting close again. Her lips emitted a low groan making me chuckle, "Come on, wake up, you will sleep in a hotel when we finish here," adding a bit of pressure I rubbed her cheek trying to wake her, "the guy is probably already here-"

Her eyes snapped open and she breathed a deep breath, "We are already here?" She questioned lowering her feet from the dashboard and rubbing her eyes. Humming at her question made her turn to me, connecting our stares. Her eyes slowly but surely started to receiving that glint that I last saw years ago. The color in them seemed to get more life, now looking at her eyes I could only now see how dull her eyes were months ago.

"I would mock you about sleeping," I smirked her way, receiving an eye-roll, "but the guy is already in. He was blowing my phone with messages for the past an hour. So let's go before I wish to put a bullet in his head." Just as I finished the sentence a ringing of a phone was heard making our heads snap at the front where it was placed. "As I said," I hissed taking a phone and ending a call, "this asshole won't stop."

"Okay," yawning she opened the door jumping out, "give me just a second to put the jacket on." Nodding my head I followed her lead, out of the car. My back ached from sitting in the same position for hours, a low groan escaped my lips as I stretched my sore limbs. "You are getting old." Leticia snickered as she came to stand by my side.

"It's not like you are getting any younger." I commented bringing sharp pain in my arm, "Ouch, did you just pinch me?" Shrugging her shoulders she continued to walk beside me as nothing happened. A sly smirk pulled at my lips as I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to me, "That was not a smart move, amore," I let my breath hit her ear shell making her breath hitch.