33 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ʀ ᴇ́

▪︎ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

Tracing ink on Leticia's shoulder, I watched the way she reacted to my touch

Tracing ink on Leticia's shoulder, I watched the way she reacted to my touch. A sea of little goosebumps rose on her skin where ever my finger would go.

Chill morning air made me push myself against her bare body, her back pressed against my front, her perky ass brushing against me bringing instant reaction.

Leaving her shoulder, my fingers went higher, in her hair. Swirling her brown locks between my fingers I moved it to the side making my way to the skin of her neck which was covered with blue and red marks. A smirk pulled at the corner of my lips as I gazed at my masterpiece.

Leaning lower, I couldn't help myself, the desire was too much, as I burned my head in her neck. The smell of her and our night lingered in the air as I let my lips shower over her skin, ever so lightly pressing kisses along her neck and shoulder. A soft moan was heard causing me to firm my kisses, bitting softly on her skin bringing blood underneath it, I watched as she started to wiggle in my hold before hissing.

"Shhh," rounding arm around her waist, hand firmly gripping her breast I pulled her flush against me, "it is me."

"I know it's you, idiot." She moaned, shifting against me, bringing a groan to rumble through my chest at sudden friction. Moving my head, I bit her ear lightly, before I started placing kisses on her jaw. My nose brushed her cheek, as she craned her neck upward giving me better access. Parting my lips I let my tongue glide over her neck before I blew air on it.

Giving her breast a harsh squeeze, a smirk pulled on my lips when Leticia sucked a harsh breath. My fingers played with her nipple, while my mouth left a wet trail of kisses over her exposed body.

"Dante," a soft, barely audible moan could be heard in the silence of the room. Humming in response I could feel her shudder when my hand started to go lower, between her breast, over her stomach, lower till it didn't reach the place which I tortured the whole night. Gliding fingers between her legs, her bare pussy came in contact with my rough hand.

"Round seven?" Asking against her skin, I propped myself on my other hand so I could have better look at her beautiful face. Her legs pressed together, stoping my hand completely.

"No." Mumbling, she blinked a couple of times before her brows pulled into a frown, "there won't be round seven, nor any other round any time soon."

"Oh, really?" Asking I lowered myself leaning onto her side, causing her to push on my ribs with her elbow.
"I'm serious, Dante." She argued, "I don't feel my fucking legs." She moaned in discomfort trying to turn to the side.

My eyes widened ever so slightly and I pulled myself up straight. "Why the hell didn't you tell me to stop?" I asked leaning to cup her in my arms. The sheet that was covering our bodies spilled down as I lifted her into my lap.