10 | ᴅ ɪ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ

▪︎ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

I looked at her face seeing irritation on it along with anger that radiated through her causing my smirk to widen

"You should have been here almost four hours ago and yet you weren't and I needed to wait for you." I pushed my lower lip out stealing that move from Xavion who would do that a lot when he wants something.

Her hand that was clutching a jacket started to get whiter from the hold that she had with it causing me to wipe the smirk from my face and straightened myself.

I don't want her mad.
Not at all.
It's bad when she is mad.

"What are you doing here?" She settled out through her teeth stepping inside and closing the sliding door behind her.

"Tattoo." I threw hands in the air showing around at the obvious. "What else would I do here?"

"Why did you search for me then when Viktor could have tattooed you?"

"I liked a tattoo that you made on Friday." I said feeling the corner of my lip on their tug upwards in a smirk upon remembering the moments of that day. It's not like those moments let me be in peace over the weekend.

Her eyes averted to the other side of the room hiding the redness of her cheeks and her hands fisted at her sides. Her chest rose as she took deep breaths something she would usually do to calm herself.

Well, I guess I'm not the only one thinking about those moments. Her jaw ticket when she brought her eyes back on mine and an unreadable expression took over her face.

I could see her wanting to say something but I was quick to cut her off. "So, I came here to get another one. A tattoo." I added my smirk widened when her mouth pulled into a frown "I saw your works when Viktor showed them to me and I was... amazed.."

She nodded her head slowly while taking cautious steps towards me. Clearing her throat she took a notebook from next to me "Wha- what kind of tattoo do you want?" Asking she took a seat at the chair next to mine but made sure to pull it away a little bit.

"I don't bite." I chuckled but she only sends me a glare causing that smirk to get attached to my face yet again. "I actually want you to finish the tattoo that was started a few years ago. I didn't get to finish it. The tattoo artist got into an accident and isn't able to tattoo anymore." I said my voice thick with seriousness.

"Oh," she lifted her eyes from notebook looking at me with furrowed brows "that.. that's complicated. I don't know to who did you go or what kind of design did that person use. And for me to get into another one's tattoo..." she shook her head slowly "..it's hard to finish someone else's tattoo when most of us don't have same visions."

I got up from my seat causing her brows to scrunch in confusion "Don't worry. You are familiar with design." I said feeling bitterness in my mouth. Grabbing a hold of the hem of my shirt I lifted it over my head relieving the unfinished tattoo to her.