~Chapter 2~

Jeremy p.o.v.

A kid walked up to you and asked to use the restroom. "Uh yes its down the hall and its the second door" the kid nodded his head and ran to the hall. You could see Mangle follow the small kid down the hall way, 'atleast she is watching him' you thought to yourself.

Your p.o.v.

You could still hear the metal screeching, so you followed it again but on the cieling. Slowly, through the darkness you could see Freddy, walking up the hall like a diranged robot. "Freddy? Is that you?" You whispered to the animatronic, "Yes It is thank you for asking" his robotic voice answered. Freddy turned his head to you with a grin on his face, "Where are the children Mangle?". Silence filled the hallway, then two running feet come down the hallway. "Mangle? Freddy?" A small child's voice came from behind you, "its the boy..." your other head whispered. You dropped in front of the child and waved your hands, "Hi um well at the moment Freddy isnt working right so please stand by, wait why did you come alone down the hall Matt?" He looked at the ground and back to you, "I need to go peepee". "Okay well its right there," you pointed towards the door beside both of you, "hurry " the small boy ran into the bathroom.

You looked back to where you had last saw Freddy, but there was no trace of him. A simple shrug was gestured and you leaned against the wall to wait for the child.

Matt p.o.v.

I was humming a lullaby I learned from mommy while i washed my hands in the sink, a hand was placed on my shoulder. Swiftly I looked over my shoulder and saw Freddy, "Hello" he grined. I felt a rough pull me out of the bathroom and into Kid cove, I believe. "Why are we here Freddy?" The bear grabbed me by my shoulders forcefuly and a huge pain fell into my right side. My blue orbs looked to my side, a horrific sight of blood and a knife in me. A loud scream came from me but was silenced by Freddy slapping my mouth, it hurt but I understood what he wanted. "H-hel-p.....me." I whispered under my breath, "I won" was the last two words I ever heard.

Your p.o.v.

The door slammed open and something ran into you. You almost saw who it was until your systems powered out, the only thing you could get a glimse of was a brown foot.