Ok so maybe this exercise was harder than you had imagined.

You fought and lashed out with your different abilities, and most of the time you managed to take out the majority of the attackers. But every damn time you were about to win, you would feel one of their fake arms knocking into your side, or one coming from behind and grabbing you.

After your sixth failed attempt you walked towards Aizawa. Panting you grabbed the water that he had brought out a few minutes ago and gulped it down. "I feel like twenty offensive attackers is a little unrealistic. Also if I was allowed to touch them I would have been done about 4 hours ago."

He looked down at you "well that's the point, it's not supposed to be something you can win easily. In fact, this specific training lesson has only ever been passed by two other people. But, if this is really too hard for you then I guess we can st-"

"Nah, you should know me by now." You looked up and smiled. "I don't stop until I win."

Two and a half hours went by and you had finally managed to finish off almost every one of your fake attackers, that is until you felt one kick your legs out from under you.

"Goddamnit!"

Aizawa was wrapped in his sleeping bag laying on the grass. "And that's another restart."

You pushed yourself off the ground and took your position. As all twenty of the machines came barrelling towards you, you jumped and used the air to force three of them out of bounds. You managed to electrify two of them but it left your mind feeling kinda foggy.

When there were only six remaining attackers you felt confident that this round would be your win. You pulled a chunk of rock up from the ground and forced it at the group, you managed to eliminate four of them.

Ok two left, lets get it.

You heard the two remaining machines barrelling towards you. They were too close. You spun around and shot your arms out, trying to do something to push them away. And then you did something you had never done before, a loud booming noise resounded throughout the area, and when you looked up the machines had been completely destroyed.

You had blasted them to bits... with an explosion.

You heard a yawn coming from Aizawa, who was still laying on the grass. "Well look at you go. Only took you six and a half hours."

Your ears were ringing. "Don't talk smart with me dude, I told you I was gonna win and I did.. the timing of it all is irrelevant."

He stood and unzipped his sleeping bag. "Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed. It took the others days to manage to complete it."

You smiled smugly.

"Granted, they only had one ability to work with so taking that into account you should have been able to complete it in at least one hour less than you did."

You glared up at him, "you know my quirk was immobilized for a solid eight months, forgive me if I'm a little rusty. Taking that into account I believe that my performance was well above average, and therefore I am better than the two who came before me."

He laughed, "yeah alright, let's go back to the dorm I am exhausted."

"You were literally laying in the grass while critiquing me for hours on end, I don't see how you're the exhausted one in this situation."

He waved his hand dismissively "how are your ears by the way? I've heard Bakugou say that the explosions can be pretty loud."

You snapped your head towards him "I did not use Bakugous quirk."

He raised his eyebrows "oh? from what I could see there was a blast shot from your hand. Is that not Bakugous exact quirk? I had just assumed that your brawl with him had been inspiring, and you took it upon yourself to copy his ability."

"I did no such thing! The explosion must have just been an extension of my fire ability, I've already mastered so much with it that explosions aren't a far stretch."

"Alright then. Forget I said anything about it." He chuckled to himself.

When you made it back to your room you were covered in sweat, and slightly pissed off."

Does he really think I was inspired by Bakugou? That asshole? I mean I guess while I was taking notes I studied his for a little longer than some of the others, but that was just out of curiosity.. there was no "inspiration" behind it.

You needed a shower and pizza. These thoughts were just because of Aizawa's stupid assumption, nothing more.

Hey maybe after doing such hardcore training I'll actually be able to sleep tonight.

But you knew it was false hope you were giving yourself.

Bakugous POV:

As the final target was blown to bits he heard the echo resounding through the yard.

"KATSUKI WE HAVE NEIGHBORS YOU KNOW, QUIT WITH ALL THE DAMN EXPLOSIONS!"

He walked towards the back door and grabbed the shirt he had discarded a few hours earlier. He had trained for longer than normal today. Each of his movements fueled by anger.

You had beat him... badly. And in front of the whole class too. The way you had smiled afterward as if you were barely even affected by his attacks.

So he trained. He refused to let some random girl with a cocky attitude and a major superiority complex get the best of him.

Right before the fight had ended he knew that something had happened to you. He looked down at the faint marks on his arms, if you had held on to him much longer while in that state... they would probably look much worse right now. But that moment, when he had grabbed your wrist, he hadn't missed the unmistakable flash of fear in your eyes. Fear that had quickly been replaced by rage.

"KATSUKI DINNER, NOW!"

"IM COMING ALRIGHT!"

He grabbed up the last of his stuff and walked inside.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so some of you guys were COMING for Y/N after she chose speed as her cover-up quirk, hopefully, this helped explain it a little bit.

Thank you guys so much for 5,000+ reads! I never thought it would actually get this far but I am so beyond excited to continue! I know things seem kinda slow but I need to develop the storyline and some of the character relationships before I cant jump into any of the action I have planned.

I'll have another chapter up tomorrow or the day after :)