"Before we begin, it would be helpful for me to know which abilities you have already mastered in order to create a training program that would be the most beneficial for you in the future."

"Well, one of my favorites comes from a TV show that my mom had me watch as a kid. It was pretty old but it was about a bunch of kids that could each control a specific element, and one person who could control every element at once. I was inspired, so even though It took a little while I managed to master control over water, earth, air, and fire."

You walked through the pair of double doors leading to the outside.

"As an alteration of the fire ability, I managed to create a self-defense mechanism for myself, which causes my skin to heat and burn anyone who is in physical contact with me. I manipulated the air ability in a way that allows me to control the air around specific objects, so I can make things float or move things around simply by manipulating the air surrounding them. There are some others I've mastered as well but they're pretty useless. Like object replication and temperature manipulation."

You stepped onto the field. "Those are the abilities I have complete mastery of, some others that I can do pretty well are electrification, invisibility, and I can manage short distance teleportation."

You came to a stop in the center of the field, Aizawa stared at you for a moment.

"So no offense, but you're telling me that you have access to all of those abilities... and you chose speed as your coverup?"

You laughed "Yeah, that was the first one I ever learned. It was my brothers' quirk and I got pissed whenever he would beat me every time we raced. So I learned it and made it to where I could control the speed that I run at, which made me faster than him."

"Ah, so during your bout with Bakugou yesterday I'm assuming you were holding back a bit?"

Shit, he saw that?

"Listen if I had used my speed to its full potential, the boy wouldn't have stood a chance, I could have had him flat on his back and pinned down before he could conjure up a spark. Plus I'm waiting for the right opportunity to really show off the amount of power that my speed ability holds. "

"But towards the end of the fight, you lost control... didn't you?"

"I- um just for like a split second."

He sighed, "that split second could have been very detrimental."

You don't think I know that?

"Trust me I'm fully aware of what could have gone down, it won't happen again."

"Good." He pointed towards shadowed figures looming in the distance. "Those over there are fighter imitations." He began walking towards them. "There are twenty all together and your goal is to eliminate each one."

"Sounds easy enough."

"Although they aren't real opponents, they will be coming for you using offensive maneuvers, oh- and the catch? You aren't allowed to touch any one of them, doing so will be cause for me to restart the challenge."

Oh, well that makes things slightly more difficult.

You stopped in front of the group of training dummies, though they seemed to be more machine-like. They stood around six feet tall, and each seemed to have a different physical build.

"The larger ones will have stronger attack power but will move slower, the smaller ones will move faster but possess less fighting abilities."

You nodded and stepped towards the center of the machines. "Bring it on."