Seeing your body like that broke my heart...I got scared and panicked so I laid your body on the sidewalk and sprinted to the forest with my eyes filled with tears and with every stride I made my heart ached more and more. I ran away thinking that I killed you, thinking that I really am a monster, a murderer, a nightmare. It was at that moment that I regretted leaving the woods in the first place"

Jimin wasn't at all sure how to take the news. He came to the realization now that Jungkook is a vampire and he was the one who changed his life. He remained quiet, wanting to hear everything Jungkook has to say..."After I got to the forest I began praying to the Moon Goddess that all of this was just a terrible nightmare or a vision of what could happen if I let my senses take over. I prayed that you were alive and well. There was a reason why my family always fed on animal blood, feeding on humans could potentially start a war and that's the last thing we wanted....

Anyway, morning came and I went back to the café hoping to see you there, hoping that it really was a nightmare and you were alright. After hours of waiting, I lost what little hope I had and then started to walk away only to be stopped by you...I couldn't believe that you were standing in front of me, breathing, looking very much alive and beautiful... I felt relieved and happy to know that I didn't kill you...But again all that changed the moment I saw you in the alley covered with blood. I saw you trying to hide it but I had already smelt it.

Then when you invited me to live with you I noticed a slight change in your behavior so I was a bit curious to know what happens to humans who survived a vampire's bite...I was never taught that and I assumed they would die based on how my father used to describe it. Then one day I was watching the news and the reporter mentioned two men were killed by an unknown animal. They showed the bite marks and I knew they were vampire bites...I knew it wasn't me but then I began to get suspicious so I decided to look for answers before jumping to conclusions. I eventually found an old Vampire's Den here in the city and that's where I found my answers...."

"....I read books that spoke about the human transformation. One book in particular said that only special humans can survive a bite....Jimin cut him off "special humans?"...Yeah I don't know what that means...Jimin hummed in response...Those books gave me a lot of information on how to take care of a human...oh and yeah...those days when we had pancakes or waffles for breakfast...the syrup was actually animal blood...I had to do it so you won't get the urge to feed on humans and it seemed to work...Jimin you've probably noticed other changes as well such as eye color, slight paleness of the skin and other things...

Look Jimin...I know I messed up big time, I ruined your life in the event of changing mine. I'm really sorry, this is not at all what I was expecting when I wanted to start a new life here...this is not how I wanted to get to know you and...I know my apology won't be enough, especially for what I'm about to tell you next... He paused and look at the sky only to see that the sun had completely set and the moon was beginning to rise...Jimin...tonight is full moon night and do you know what happens on a full moon night?"

Jimin looked at him a bit confused then he remembered the books and movies he used to watch growing up...On a full moon night...both werewolves and vampires to be would take their full transformation. Upon remembering this, he began to speak with a shaky breath, "A-are you saying that...I will take full transformation...t-tonight?" his voice cracked at the end as he was now beginning to get terrified. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head slowly then spoke "I'm really sorry Jimin.

I know I'm probably the last person you would want to be around right now but I want you to know that I will be there with you through it all. I will stay with you tonight and help wherever I can. I can't promise that it won't be painful as I went through a different transformation but I promise to comfort you wherever I can" Jimin sighed deeply, still not knowing if he should allow Jungkook to stay with him anymore but since he was the one who did this, he should at least help right?

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ▪︎ 𝐉𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara