Chapter 22: Invasion! Part 2.

Previously...

Will Barry, Oliver, Wells and Caitlin be able to fight their friends who are under the Dominators control?

"We have to fight them. Barry, go find and destroy whatever it is controlling them" Oliver said. Barry went to find the device, but with Supergirl, Atom and Firestorm on his tail. The others were left fighting their friends. Barry was on top of Star Labs, with Supergirl, Atom and Firestorm floating above him. Barry ran round in circles and shot three lightning bolts at them. Atom and Firestorm were hit but it didn't affect Supergirl. "Hey, Supergirl! Let's see who's the fastest!" Barry shouted. Supergirl chased him, and he led her to the warehouse they all went to before. Barry stood in front the mind controlling device, with Supergirl preparing to shoot her heat vision.

Just before she shot, Barry quickly moved out the way and Supergirl hit and destroyed the mind controlling device. Then suddenly, everyone who was affected got a killer headache and was normal. "What happened? Oh I didn't you, did I?" Supergirl. "No. I'm just glad you're okay" Barry said.

Everyone went to the warehouse. "Are you okay?" Caitlin asked. "I'm good, how are you using your powers?" Ronnie asked. "Um good, good. Just glad I didn't lose control" she said. She then hugged Ronnie. "How are you feeling?" Barry asked. "Good. I just, I'm sorry that I said you should stay here. It wasn't cool" Kara replied. "Well, I understand. I would've done the same thing but, I'm happy you didn't get hurt" he said. He then kissed her while no one was looking. "Wow. What was that for?" she asked. "What? I can't kiss my girlfriend" he asked. "Wait, so... we're dating?" Kara asked. "Yeah, we are" he said with a huge smile on his face.

The next day, everyone was rested and ready to take down the Dominators, when they got a call from a surprising person. "Uh guys. It's the president" Felicity said. Felicity answered the call. "I want to talk the Flash. Now" he ordered. "He wants to talk to the Flash" she said. Barry went to see why the president wanted to see him. "Mr President. You wanted to see me" he said. "Yes. It comes to my attention that you need to be congratulated on your hard work protecting Central City" he said. Then men in black suits holding guns surrounded him and the Flash.

"What are you doing?" Barry asked. "Saving our planet" he said. Barry spun around and knocked out the men holding guns. "What do you mean 'saving the planet'?" Barry asked. "The Dominators didn't want me. They wanted you. If they take you, they will leave us alone" the president said. "You will go with them, at the respected time. Do you understand?" he asked. "Yes, I do" Barry said.

Barry headed back to the warehouse to tell everyone. "Hey um, what did the president want to talk about?" Kara asked. "Um... there's something I need to tell you" he said. Barry explained what he must do to save the planet. He must go with the Dominators. "This isn't up for debate. If I go, the world is saved. So thank you for helping. You're not needed anymore" Barry said, then he was walking off. "Barry! I'm not letting you leave!" Oliver shouted. "No offense Oliver, but you and what army?" Barry asked. Barry turned around and saw everyone standing together, as an army. "This one, apparently" Felicity said. Kara went over to him and said "Listen, we're in this together, and we will help you" she said. "Thanks. So guys, who's ready to save the world?" Barry asked.

Once everyone was ready, Team Flash, Team Arrow, Team Legends and Supergirl were on the roof of a tall building. Then, the Dominators appeared. "So Flash... are you ready to come with us?" they asked. "If you want him, you'll have to go through us" Supergirl said. "So be it" they said, then they attacked.

It was a mighty battle, Heatwave was using his fire gun, arrows flying everywhere, lightning bolts being shot. Then, they saw their ship. It needed to be destroyed. "Who's going to destroy that?" Wally asked. "We will" said Firestorm. Firestorm flew up, and landed on top of the ship. Firestorm was using all it's fire power to destroy the ship. "I can't do it!" he shouted. He screamed at the top of his lungs, and the ship exploded. Everyone was cheering. They won.

For their heroics for saving the city, the president was awarding them all a medal of honour.

Everyone went back to the warehouse, celebrating their win, while drinking some champagne.

"So, that was... exciting" Kara said. "Yeah. Hey, I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you. I'm just glad you're here" Barry said. "Thanks. So um, when are we going on at the date?" she asked. "Well, here's something" he said, as he handed her one the devices used to travel from Earth to Earth. "It'll help you get to my Earth and we'll go on that date when uh, when we think our cities are okay to leave" he said. "I'd love that" she said. "Also, if you need anything, I'm always available" he added. "I will take you on that offer, thanks" she said. Kara opened a portal and before she went through, she kissed Barry in front of everyone. "See ya" she said. She went through and the portal closed. When Barry turned around, he saw that everyone was staring at him. "So, you and the skirt?" Mick asked. Barry chuffed.

Team Legends went back on the Waverider and left, leaving Barry and Oliver having one of their conversations.

"So, you and Kara? You dating?" Oliver asked. "I think we are, yes. I really like her" Barry said. "Good. Do you ever want to get married?" Oliver asked. Barry looked at him with a confused look. "I don't know. Maybe. Someday, yeah" he said. They both laughed.

Meanwhile, someone... somewhere within the multiverse. "So, Flash and Supergirl. Let's test this new relationship, shall we?" he asked.

Who is this being wanting to test their relationship? Will Barry and Kara overcome this new obstacle?

To be continued...