Boss Bitch pt 2

^^^Broooo this song is AMAZING like Im not finna lie like...I want some korean Dick...My brother got me into K-pop this year and now I'm addicited to it. THEY ARE ALL FINE ASL...Anywaysss back to story

Y/n POV

After we made a plan to go out to eat I got in the shower and got dressed into this:

H

air:

After I got dressed I went to the lobby where everyone was at

After I got dressed I went to the lobby where everyone was at. I saw Kendrick and Mattia next to each other. They both were looking FINE asf. I don't know If I could contain myself by them but oh well. I walked up to Kendrick and hugged him as he hugged my near my ass.

Y: What are you doinggg. And you look nice.
K:*laughes*You are looking fine asl right now and nothing babe, you ready to get fat.
Y:*pouts* Im already fat though*fake cries*
M: No your not, Your beautiful don't let anyone tell you different.
Y: Ummm...Thanks Tia...You look nice.
M:*chuckles then smirk*Thanks, you look fi-nice also.
Ale: Ya'll ready to go cause I'm hungry.

We left the lobby and went to the resturant.
We sat at one of those big ass booths. Next to me on my right was Mattia and on my left was Christa then Alejandro. Across was Carli and Kairi then Kendrick. I noticed Kd was upset that Mattia was sitting next to me so I gave him a sorry smile and he said texted me it's ok.

2 hours later...

It's been two hours and I'm full and tired and...horny. Mattia kept putting his hand on my thight and rubbing near my pussy. Like I HATE him so fucking much but I love more than I hate him. I just wanna fuck or Masterbate because I can't handle all this horniness.

We got up and went back to the hotel and got dressed into my pj's:

We were all in my hotel room but the problem was that I'm still 10x hory then I was before

We were all in my hotel room but the problem was that I'm still 10x hory then I was before. So I made an exscuse to go masterbate In Mattia's bed, Yes I know it's wrong but I literally NEED somewhere to masterbate.

Y: Hey I'm going down to the lobby to ask some questions and look around I'll be back.
E: Alr.

I left and went straight across the hall and into their room, speed walking to Mattia's bed.

I layed down and took off my shorts and underware and started to touch myself.

Mattia POV:

I seen y/n walk out the bathroom and god she looked fine. Me and her were basically matching. I was wearing all gray and she was wearing all gray. I think she gave me a boner just by even standing there. I was touching her at the resturant and GOD I was feeling her wetness, I wanted to fuck her right there on the table. When we got back we all agreed to go in the others room for a movie night or whatever. When I got done dressing I came out the bathroom and saw Ale and Christa lookning at me.

Ch: Sooo you think you can basically FINGER my bestie while were at dinner and not thinking you weren't going to get caught.
M: Ummm I knew that I was going to get cause because I was making her feel SO good and you could tell by her moving around my fingers.
Ale: Really dude.
He said as we walked out the room

Y/n said she was going to the lobby but I knew she was lying, she couldn't look me in the eye...

M: So she's horny.
I had thought.

She walked out the room and then I heard a door shut quickly so I knew right there and then It was her.

M: Im getting tired so Imma head back alr.
E: Yeah ok.

Kendick(purposly bc Mattia doesn't like him) didn't say anything but stare at me like  I know I'm about to fuck the shit out of your girl...Wait correction MY girl.

I walked to the door and heard moaning. I unlocked it and.....