🥺Something's Wrong Pt.2🥺

Y/n POV:

As the doctor called my name I got nervous asf. We followed the doctor and got to the room. He told me to lay down, while he got the stuff ready.

Dc/Doctor

Dc: So why don't you tell me what's going on.

Y: Um so my babyshower was I think 2 days ago. And yesterday my baby she usually would kick to wake me up or when I would eat. But she hasn't been kicking for two days.
Dc: Okay so what we are going to do Is first, we are going to search for an heartbeat. Then we are going to have you drive to the hospital and get settled in.
Y and Mattia: Alright.
Dc: Alright can you luft your shirt up for me and lay back.
Y: Mhm

He out the jelly on my stomach and Mattia immediately grabbed my hand as if the world was over. My eyes was stuck on the screen but on the side of my eye I seen the doctor had a worried look on his face.

As he was still trying to find a heartbeat I started to cry because I couldn't stop thinking the worse.

I passed out. all I heard was Mattia and alarms going off.

Mattia POV:

As we were waiting on a heartbeat. Y/n passed out. The doctor sounded an alarm and I was trying to wake her up.

They came up to our room and put her in an ambulence to take her to the emergency room.

I ran out the hospital and drove to the hospital she was at.

As I was driving I was getting more scared for both of my princess. God all I knew was that something bad happened to the baby. I'm trying my hardest not to think the worst but I can't help it. We didn't hear a heartbeat.

M: God please make sure that my two girl are okay. I couldn't live without them. I know it hasn't been easy but please god please. Just do me this one favor and I won't ask you anything else. God please protect over my family. Please.

After I prayed I got to the hospial ans rushed out the car to the front desk to the lady.

M: Hey umm do you know what room Y/n Y/l/n is in?

(Desk lady=D/L)

D/l: Yes room 346 on the 3rd floor.
M: Okay thank you.

As I was heading to the elevator I got a call from y/n mother

M: Hey
Y/m: What's going on I got a calll saying y/n is in the hospital.
M: We went to go see whats wrong with the baby because she wasn't kicking so we went and the doctor was trying to look for a heartbeat but um we couldn't find one. Then she passed out, so now I'm on the way to her room. Also can you and Mom go to the house and get the baby diper bag and carseat.
Ym: Umm yeah I'm at you parents house right now and I'll see you there alright.
M; Yeah.

I hung up and walked into y/n room. She was just siting there rubbing her stomach with needles in her arm.

M: Hey baby. You ok.
Y: Yeah but guess what.
M:What
Y:....They stared my labor....So she's coming today.
M: WHAT. Your only 6 months.
Y: One nigga stop yelling two, I know but...S-she was tangled up in the cord and it was chocking her. So In a few minutes we have to got to C-section to get her out.
M: So she's going to be a prematured baby.
Y: Yea.
Y: How are we going to do this.

She started to cry I went up to her and comfort her.

M: Baby we are going to be the best parents there is ok. We can get help.
Y: THATS THE THING-
M: Baby calm down.
Y: Sorry....That's the thing. I don't want help I want US to do this without anyone help. We are the parents. Okay.
M: Yeah but baby she's going to be small we are going to know what to do and that will have to include....
Y: Help.....I hate you, you idiot.
M: Naww you love me.

We were interrupted by the doctors.
They gave me some cover-ups.

Dc: It's time. You guys ready.
Y: *sighs* Yeah.

1 Hour later....

They had y/n on some drug. She's awake but can't feel anything.

Dc: How you doing Mama
Y: Good

I bent down to her head level.

M: Your doing to good baby. I love you to.
Y: Awwww I love you to babyyyyy.

20 Minutes  later...

We were back in the room and baby Bella Polibio was born.

MattiaPolibio: Our baby girl Bella Poibio was born today

MattiaPolibio: Our baby girl Bella Poibio was born today. Yes, she was born a little early but we are going to treat her like the princess she is. So yea. This is out prematured baby. Bella Polibio.

Liked by: KairiCosentino, Alejandro, Y/nPolibio, Y/nMommy, 698,03958 more

Comments Disabled.

A/n: Ya'll Im a horrible writer like ughh, Anywaysss Prematured babies are no joke. My friend was a prematured baby and she's healthy and safe.

Who else heard about the Lopez brothers. I so happy tht it was fake like whew.