The Ex

It's been a year, we are seniors and Mattia and I are doing amazing. Well, more than amazing like there isn't even a word on how we are doing. Thats how great we are. But he has been very distant and I don't know why and I hopr I won't have to beat a bitch up. Like everytime we go to school and I'm being a girlfriend everyone would just stare at me and Mattia.

Right now I'm in the shower because I have to get ready for school.

As I'm getting out the shower I get a phone call from Christa and Carli.

Y: Alexa, answer phone call.

(alexa=a)

A: Answering phone...

Otp

Y: Wassup I'm getting out the shower.
C: So we have something to tell you...Buttt you have to promise not to be mad or jealous because your with Mattia.
Ch: And I just want you to know that we will always have your back.
Y: Ummm....One, why are you guys saying that. Is he...cheating on me
Ch/C:Well we don't know for sure
Ch: But everytime Mattia has disappeared I'd ask Kairi or Alejandro and they'd get all tense ad quiet.
C: Yeah but we jsut wanted to let you know about anything so just in case he did cheat you'll know who had your back and who was being shady alright.
Ch: Well we love you ma, do you want us to come and pick you up for school.
Y: Um no. I'll see you guys at school. Bye and thank you
Ch/C: Np we love you bye

A:End Call

As I stood there while my body was drying itself off, I looked in the mirror wondering if he was really cheating on me. I came back to reality and did my morning routine and got dressed:

 I came back to reality and did my morning routine and got dressed:

I texted Mattia to ask him is he still coming to get me for  school

                      Daddy🌹💙🤭🥰 

Hey babe are you coming to get me so we can get to school.
Read 6:20 am
                                   7:00 am
                                                    Um...Yeah Ig                                                             Read 7:01

IT TOOK HIM A FUCKING HOUR TO RESPOND...

I walked back upstairs to my room and went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and started to cry.

Y: What if he is cheating on me.

5 mintues later after crying I heard a honk so I figured it was Mattia. I walked outside and got in the car slamming his car door.

M: What the fuck is up with you. Did yo-
Y: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH M- wow*laughs* You got some fucking nerve to ask me what's up with me.
M: Yeah cause like your mad for no reason.
Y: Nigga really...*starts to tear up*you've been disntant and haven't been with me. Your always disappering. We've been doing great. No arguements, No harsh words towards eachother, but you've just been leaving me to keep our relationship together by myself.
M: Look we are almost at school...get yourself together and we will talk about this when we get to my house alright.

I just look at him in disbelief. Like did he just tell me to get myself together.