Part 1- Murder's Secrets

Disclaimer- I do not own Murder Most Unladylike nor FNAF, plot (and Zed) is/are mine.

  Case written by Alexander Arcady

Part 1 Murders Secrets

Vanny's POV

Marionette has asked me to write some short notes in this secretive case book which contains a lot of uncovered secrets of her's as I was there when this all started, though I was never in sight until the end and onwards. The detectives didn't know about me until the end of the case where they had to go over a lot of things. However, now's not the time to tell you, though I will touch on this later on. Mr Alexander Arcady will be writing up this case because Hazel was not on the case this time . However, she was there, the entire time.

Alexander's POV

It was a normal day, on a normal week in a completely normal month. Well, to everyone who didn't look, too closely. It did look normal, for a while but then I noticed George acting differently. He was hanging out with Hazel and Lavinia a lot more than normal. I thought he would just tell me what was going on.

Lavinia Temple is a standoffish person and is currently dating George so I wasn't so worried about that. Until I realised my girlfriend was with them, Hazel Wong.

Hazel's a clever person who looks alot like her father. She keeps her long black hair in a singlar plait. She comes from a wealthy family but she doesn't like to tell people about that. I only found out while talking to Hazel's best friend the honourable Daisy Wells.

"Yeah, her family are really kind. Their house is so big and Hazel has her own car!" exclaimed Daisy.

"They're quite wealthy then?" I questioned.

"WEALTHY! They're rich!" screamed Daisy.

The door opened to see a flustered Hazel and shocked George, Lavinia, Kitty and Beanie.

"Your rich!" laughed Lavinia.

"Do you trust us Hazel?" Asked Beanie.

A silence filled the library as Hazel struggled to answer.

"Be honest Hazel." Added George.

"Uhh... I- no... I can't... I'm sorry." Hazel stuttered.

I noticed a couple tears roll down her cheeks as I got up and hugged her.

"Do you know why you can't trust us or is this about the suitcase prank." asked Daisy.

"Suitcase prank?" Asked Lucy.

Just then we noticed all the adults in the room with us.

"During my first couple weeks at DeepDeen, I didn't have friends. I was quite lonely but the others decided to lock me in a trunk. They said it was a challenge. I was in that trunk for three hours before Matron found me. I ended up in detention because I refused to tell her who locked me in there" explained Hazel.

I didn't know about that prank but it doesn't include me and George.

"That doesn't explain why she can't trust Alexander and George." Kitty read my mind.

"George, Lavinia... Remember five nights." reminded Hazel.

"Oh umm..."Realised George trying to keep his language under control.

"What's 'Five nights'?" asked Daisy.

"Yeah... what is it?" asked May.

"Don't you guys listen Hazel doesn't trust us give her space!" Demanded Beanie.