Chapter 31

LETS CRUSH THIS BITCH.

I zip directly to starch muscular, catching him in my tiny arms, I pry his tiny strong hand off of Kachan and stick him in my floof, the villain does a super punch to my hand and I drop him, hissing and trilling wildly in the process.

"What the fuck even are you?!" Screams muscular.

I loudly clique and hiss in response.

I swipe at him with my blades arms and he just barely dodges.

We fight for a both but I get the upper hand, stroking a cliff and letting it drop on him.

He isn't dead but he seems to be out of commission for the next few days, at-least enough time for this big battle to be over.

I slowly make my way back to where Aizawa and Mandalay are.

As I get there I come upon a sort of hostage situation, Shigaraki is here and has his hand to Mandalays throat, Aizawa is staring at him, ready to turn on his quirk if Shigaraki even flinches.

Kota is frozen in place, he's probably be crying if he had anymore tears to shed.

"Midoriya, this is a delicate matter, don't try anything while you're like that." I here Aizawa say firmly

"That's a student? Pfft, holy crap, sensei will be ecstatic if I can get you to him! Won't even care if I can't get that future Pomeranian villain kid!"

I turn back, mostly because of what Aizawa said, I can't help this situation is I'm that huge.

Surprisingly though, the second I turn back, I'm put into a confined space.

What?

I'm in some kinda small sphere? Almost the perfect size to fit me, what the hell is this?!.

I get un-bubbled a couple minutes later, I'm splat onto a cold concrete ground, and luckily still had my wings wrapped around me, I ripped my suit to shreds without retracting it so I'm currently kinda naked.

I shuffle back into the closest corner of the scarily dim room. I look around frantically, this seems to be a pretty beat up bar, the lights flicker and the place is cold even if it's summer so it's probably night in a not so good part of town.

Then I spot them.

The league of villains.

Same two from the USJ and some more.

There's Shigaraki, he's not wearing all his hands but there's one on his shoulder. He's in all black and what seems to be a different black shirt, maybe a sweater? Can t tell from here

Then there's kuroguiri was it? Purple mist guy in a suit? He's oddly formal for a villain. He's standing upright behind the bar counter, he's wearing a white dress shirt under a very dark maroon vest with gold and black trim.

Then there's the ones I don't know the names of.

There's a guy with a lizard mutation quirk, he has a headband thing that kinda reminds me of stain, maybe that's what he was going for?.

Then there's a girl? Guy? I'll have to ask for pronouns if I can. They have magenta hair and a GIANT metal rectangle stick thing. Maybe it's a weapon? I can't tell

Then there's a kid! He's wearing a half a gas mask and has some dust brown hair. He has a few scars on his cheek. I don't know how far it goes down becaus he's wearing a mustard coloured turtle neck with some dark green stripes and dark grey track pants. He also has slippers? Wow they must live here.

There's also some dude with a full mask on, a cape and top hat..? He looks like a magician.

There's some guy in the corner with black spikes hair and some REALLY turquoise, he also has a lot of purple scars and piercings that honestly kinda look like staples.

There's also a girl that's looking at me with sparks in her eyes, she has blond hair in two twin buns, and really sharp teeth! She's wearing a pale yellow sweater and a school girl outfit.

After a few seconds of silence I finally decide to speak up.

"W-what do you want?"

Then there's a squeal from the blond girl.

"Aaaaaaw!!! He's so cute!!! Look at him Shigi hand man! Gosh I really want some of that blood!"

Wait what?

"God, shudup toga, your terrifying the poor thing. We wanted to recruit the little shit not kill him." Says piercings mcgee.

"R-r-recruit?" I ask

What did they mean by recruit? Do they think I'll go over to there side? Who do this people think they ar-

Suddenly I feel a small gust of wind.

Holy mother of Christ!!! ITS COLD!

Then again I'm naked soooo.

"Yeah kid, Shig-whatever wanted his sensei to steal your quirk but since it's a mutation and stuff his poor hurt raisin ass can't handle it so option number two was to recruit you."

"C-cool, y-yyeah, I-u—umm can I g-get some clothes??" I ask

This brings out several reactions, half the villains just leaving red faced, Piercings mcgee who just explained stuff is finally looking awake, Toga blushing furiously, finally not smiling like a maniac, and Shigaraki just looking done with life.

Toga rushes off screaming "I CAN GO GET SOMETHING!!!!" down a hallway, kuroguiri just says under his breath, "I'll make hot chocolate". Dabi throws a blanket at me and Shigaraki goes back to his beat up game boy.

A few minutes pass in awkward silence, the only sounds in the room being from kuroguiri making hot chocolate and small pews coming from the sad looking game boy.

Toga has returned with a oversized yellow sweater (just like hers) and a pair of pale brown track pants. She also brought pink bunny slippers!

I stand up slowly and got dressed in the new clothes, making sure my wings covered me the whole time.

I slip on the bunny slippers and pick up the muted aqua blanket piercings mcgee threw at me, I shuffle over to the bar and sit a while two seats over from where Shigaraki is. I gladly take the hot chocolate kuroguiri hands to me and take a sip.

It's nice, and warm, and the only form of real comfort in this situation.

But it's still awkward with all the silence.

Well.....

Better this than being chained up I guess.

(1072 words)

Sorry that I didn't update for a while, I was trying to figure out how I wanted to do the kidnapping,forest training camp, Kota and Izukus relationship and the league of villains.
Also if you didn't know, the guy who made the gas in the forest is named mustard and he's a kid, we don't see him much and no one talks about him but I want to! in this universe for some reason he wasn't caught... because I say so...(: